What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: Superthread 9 I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Fahrenheit

Referee
I really can't get over 'Watershed' this year tbh. However, not really my type of music...

thats why i'm more lookin forward to the new Metallica album, which from all reports is like MOP reincarnated. (drools)

Eelementary

Post Whore
"Watershed" is amazing.

But "Prevail" is just brutal Kataklysm at tlhe peak of their form. And that, my friend, is ear-bleedy-makey-good. Ingly.

Dani

Immortal
I get no say in what we listen to at work these days. But i swear if i have to listen to Coldplay one more time i'll fall asleep on my feet.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Funnily enough I listen to brutal black/death metal such as Theoktony and Kataklysm and feel no urge for violence. Yet Coldplay comes on and...Run for your lives. Honest.

Eelementary

Post Whore
You couldn't think of anything for Tony?

How about this: the way he played, he should change his name and identity to Michelle Williams. Yeah, that's right - he's a girl. A big, black, scary-looking girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.