What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: Superthread 9 I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Yeah, I know. I knew it going in, but I'm relentlessly optimistic when it comes to romance. And after Saturday night and how things went, I had hoped we'd gotten into an area where this wouldn't happen.

Ah well, 'tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all. It's been a life changing few weeks and it's been good to know I'm still capable of trusting that way. Just a pity that this is how my trust was rewarded :p

Misanthrope

Staff member
Plenty. As well as a buxom Canadian who threw herself at me the same night I met the South African. But there's nothing there beyond the fact she's chesty and kinky. I'm not in the mood for a rebound just yet.

Dani

Immortal
I'm baking cookies while watching the footy. I should be beating men away with sticks :(

Monk

Referee
Plenty. As well as a buxom Canadian who threw herself at me the same night I met the South African. But there's nothing there beyond the fact she's chesty and kinky. I'm not in the mood for a rebound just yet.

you must feel pretty messed up...

Misanthrope

Staff member
you must feel pretty messed up...

To be completely honest, one night things have never held any appeal for me at all. I'll just be bitter and emo for a while, and a mess when I see her - but I'll live.

Status
Not open for further replies.