What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: Superthread 9 I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
He's an Australian repesenting Australia, and, therefore, beyond criticism.

If he was Serbian, however...

Seriously, though - I can't understand how he went from being world number one and a brilliant player in his heyday to...This...

Same with Scud - who can forget his courageous deciding rubber victory against Spain in the Davis Cup a couple of years ago, whilst injured? Great stuff.
I blame one person tbh.

thumb_bec-cartwright2.jpg

bec.jpg

When he was with ugly Aussie Kim he was better :fist:

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Hey, we got those modelling shots out of it, ain't all bad :sarcasm:

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
but he is a prick - i can't go for someone i dislike that much.

when he first started i was a massive fan of his, and i defended him.... but tbh - he's old enough to grow up and not act like that. and he's massivly money hungry IMO - not good qualities in my eyes

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
but he is a prick - i can't go for someone i dislike that much.

when he first started i was a massive fan of his, and i defended him.... but tbh - he's old enough to grow up and not act like that. and he's massivly money hungry IMO - not good qualities in my eyes

I think he's grown up a bit more recently, maybe fatherhood is calming him a bit but I don't find him as arrogant as he once was. I'm glad he has character... Federer looked dry and lifeless, almost machine-like in his demolition last night, I'd take character and entertainment any day over plain boringness.

That said, Lleyton's still a wanker.

Bazal

Post Whore
There's a difference between having character and being an arrogant, unsportsmanlike turd of a man. Just ask Ricky Ponting....

Misanthrope

Staff member
There's a difference between having character and being an arrogant, unsportsmanlike turd of a man. Just ask Ricky Ponting....

I hope you're suggesting he's the latter

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
BTW - i've realised that im not a Parramatta Eels fan.

I don't hate the team, or specific players. I don't running around screaming and whinging after a loss, and calling out players specifically and calling for their heads.

I can't be an Eels fan if i don't do all those things, so now im just lost and confused!

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Maybe you're like thousands of other league supporters these days Jess and are just pissed off with rugby league in general

Dutchy

Immortal
They treat me well in the Parra forums because I also bag out the team/players/coach/fans and Rudd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts