What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: Superthread 9 I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Gearing up for an epic weekend of alcoholism. Against my better judgement, I've been convinced by my girlfriends to come out drinking tonight. I dread having to see the ex because either likely outcome (being ignored or hooking up) will only further mess with me.

Then, at 7am tomorrow, we catch a bus across to the coast, ferry out to an island for some sight-seeing, back to Mokpo for an open mic night, Sunday on the beach, and back to town on Sunday night to start all over again.

Monk

Referee
Gearing up for an epic weekend of alcoholism. Against my better judgement, I've been convinced by my girlfriends to come out drinking tonight. I dread having to see the ex because either likely outcome (being ignored or hooking up) will only further mess with me.

Then, at 7am tomorrow, we catch a bus across to the coast, ferry out to an island for some sight-seeing, back to Mokpo for an open mic night, Sunday on the beach, and back to town on Sunday night to start all over again.

man i could use some of that...

Martli

Coach
Turns out some idiot in my new apartment block hasn't put a password on their wireless.

Martli wins.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I dont have a password on mine but I have unlimited downloads so it doesn't really make any difference

Misanthrope

Staff member
Why did I talk to my ex? And drunk!? What the hell was I thinking? She cried, I feel like a jerk, and we're still no closer to knocking boots!

Damn you white wine/beer/whiskey/Canadian club/Jaegar shots! Damn you!

Dutchy

Immortal
Why did I talk to my ex? And drunk!? What the hell was I thinking? She cried, I feel like a jerk, and we're still no closer to knocking boots!

Damn you white wine/beer/whiskey/Canadian club/Jaegar shots! Damn you!

Good Man.

And Baz - Jealous?

Dutchy

Immortal
Just finished watching Home Alone 1 and 2.

Buzz - the older brother..is a dead ringer for Timmah..

Brothers In Arms

Dani

Immortal
I'm having a couple of those days where it just feels like the universe is against me.

And also, i'v had too much to drink.

Misanthrope

Staff member
I haven't slept yet. Went to the coast to attend an open mic night, had a ball, kicked on to a karaoke room until around 4am, spent two hours trying to find our hotel, and then decided to bus it back to our home town to get some shut eye. Made some awesome new friends, met the first Aussie girl I've encountered in my time here, and now I'm exhausted.

Status
Not open for further replies.