What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: Superthread 9 I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Misanthrope

Staff member
I walked past one on my way home from bibimbap. They were singing. I actually gave serious though to going in, but decided a grog bog and a shower was more important than saving my soul :p

Hutty1986

Immortal
I walked past one on my way home from bibimbap. They were singing. I actually gave serious though to going in, but decided a grog bog and a shower was more important than saving my soul :p

Ahh the good old grog bog. Soothes the soul

Just got a free case of beer for helping a mate with an assessment, woop woop woop

Misanthrope

Staff member
f**k me, what a night. Feel like absoute sh*t after the fact, but was good to get out of town and have fun with my mates without awkward sh*t hanging over my head. Bloody awesome to welcome an Aussie bloke into the circle as well. He's Victorian, but still did a decent job of keeping up with me until the soju got introduced :p

Jobdog

Live Update Team
:lol: Well I'll see if I feel bored in the coming days or not. After all, the missus is at the snow, so I'll have plenty of time to do it for you :fist:

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
:lol:

I think I found the winner in the Hagan - Smith swap. It was 14 other NRL clubs for not getting either. :lol:

Apey

Staff member
:lol:

I think I found the winner in the Hagan - Smith swap. It was 14 other NRL clubs for not getting either. :lol:

Smith started off well this year, but it's going downhill again now :crazy: I suppose it was the same for Hagan on a larger scale.

Status
Not open for further replies.