What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: Superthread 9 I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parki

Bench
mondays suck

but at least at the end of it you know the worst is over, and its one day closer to the weekend :)

Misanthrope

Staff member
Number of messages received from cheerleader today: 7
Number of messages received from girl who is ostensibly my girl: 1

Number of times cheerleader has made me feel terrible in the last three days: 0
Number of times girl I'm ostensibly dating has made me feel terrible: 4

I'm starting to lean the other way...

Misanthrope

Staff member
Even simpler:

One is single and emotionally available and a cheerleader

One is none of the above and makes me stressed and miserable 80% of the time

Bazal

Post Whore
I've spent the last two hours eating pizza, drinking beer and watching footy replays. I'm such a fat lazy bastard

2 True Blues

Coach
Even simpler:

One is single and emotionally available and a cheerleader

One is none of the above and makes me stressed and miserable 80% of the time

She makes you unhappy 80 percent of the time, because you want what you cant have mate perhaps. The cheerleader is no challenge.

Just a thought !?? ;-):sarcasm:

McLovin

Staff member
Pizza AND beer?? that is the most vile thing i've ever had. Beer is a meal in itself anyways...

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Baz, you are a lazy bastard, but being a Parra fan, you can either be lazy, or jump off the nearest bridge. Glad you took the first option :fist:

Bazal

Post Whore
She makes you unhappy 80 percent of the time, because you want what you cant have mate perhaps. The cheerleader is no challenge.

Just a thought !?? ;-):sarcasm:

That's a good point (think)

Perhaps, Missy (may I call you Missy? :sarcasm:) 2TB is close to the mark on this one. The South African presents a challenge, not to mention makes you feel good when you're with her. She's a challenge because you have to prise her away from her boy back home, which in turn would make you feel awesome because she chose you over him. What guy wouldn't feel good about themselves if she did? The cheerleader, on the other hand, is everything you want but doesn't give you that one little kicker. You know you should choose her but just can't because you want the awesome feeling the South African can give that other 20% of the time

Just a thought anyway

Bazal

Post Whore
Baz, you are a lazy bastard, but being a Parra fan, you can either be lazy, or jump off the nearest bridge. Glad you took the first option :fist:

Well, to be perfectly and utterly honest, the only bridges we have in Canberra are too low. And I've already jumped off almost all of them on year 12 grad night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts