What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: Superthread 9 I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Perhaps, Missy (may I call you Missy? :sarcasm:) 2TB is close to the mark on this one. The South African presents a challenge, not to mention makes you feel good when you're with her. She's a challenge because you have to prise her away from her boy back home, which in turn would make you feel awesome because she chose you over him. What guy wouldn't feel good about themselves if she did? The cheerleader, on the other hand, is everything you want but doesn't give you that one little kicker. You know you should choose her but just can't because you want the awesome feeling the South African can give that other 20% of the time

There's definitely an appeal in this forbidden/unattainable chase I've got going, but in truth, it's not worth feeling this bad all of the time. Even if she did choose me, which seems unlikely, I'd always have the doubt that she'd eventually do the same thing to me that she is doing to the boyfriend of four years she has back home.

The cheerleader isn't for me, either. But it would be fun and it would be a welcome change from stress.

I don't think either of them is going to make me happy long term. Nothing that makes you miserable 80% of the time is 'right'.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
You've gone back far too far for where you should have Baz. Glossed over round three this year did you? ;-)

Stranger

Coach
Looking at that first knights team made me die a little inside....

1. Milton Thaiday - Gone
2. Craig Hall - Gone
3. Brad Tighe -Gone
4. George Carmont -Gone
5. Anthony Quinn -Gone
6. Jarrod Mullen - Still here!
7. Dane Campbell - Gone
8. Craig Smith - Gone
9. Luke Quigley - Gone
10. Adam Woolnough - Gone
11. Clint Newton - Gone
12. Reegan Tanner - Gone
13. Todd Lowrie - Gone
Subs:
14. Daniel Tolar - Still here
15. Kurt Hancock - Gone?
16. Blake Mueller - Gone?
17. Brendan Worth - Gone

f**k YOU HAGES!!!! f**k YOU RIGHT IN THE EAR!

I would have sacked every one of those blokes except Mullo, Tolar and Quinn... Tighe is going good at Pennys but wasn't preforming at Newi.

So you still had to go back to our hages era... Low blow Baz... low blow indeed.

Bazal

Post Whore
Looking at that first knights team made me die a little inside....

f**k YOU HAGES!!!! f**k YOU RIGHT IN THE EAR!

I would have sacked every one of those blokes except Mullo, Tolar and Quinn... Tighe is going good at Pennys but wasn't preforming at Newi.

So you still had to go back to our hages era... Low blow Baz... low blow indeed.

Awwww....I sowwy

How about I make up for it? You and me can beat Hages together....I'll even let you use the ice pick

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Bah. You've all missed my point :fist:

My point was, Baz, that you went back a few years for highlights. You went to Knights-Parra games and I said you went back too far. From your perspective, you only needed to go back to round three for one of the few highlights of your year :fist:

Bazal

Post Whore
Bah. You've all missed my point :fist:

My point was, Baz, that you went back a few years for highlights. You went to Knights-Parra games and I said you went back too far. From your perspective, you only needed to go back to round three for one of the few highlights of your year :fist:

But why go to a one point win, when I can go to two massive kickings of your arse?

Monk

Referee
Knights - Eels have had a few great Games...
None of which have the bliss of 2001 GF... :D

Bazal

Post Whore
I dunno what happened to him but I do know he'll soon be jailed for the murder of an NRL referee...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts