What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: Superthread 9 I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Going to Seoul the night before I fly out for my Chinese vacation this Friday. Gonna catch up with the cheerleader and lift my spirits before I fly out :lol:

Bazal

Post Whore
When James Anderson got smacked in the head in the cricket and hit the deck, I felt all warm inside. Am I a bad man?

Misanthrope

Staff member
This week can't end fast enough. Not only do I head off to China for a week of sun and surf on Saturday night, but I'm now heading up to Seoul a day early to see the cheerleader before I leave the country.

Might see the South African tonight, but it seems doubtful. Her mother and sister get in tomorrow, so she's been flat out cleaning. Wouldn't have minded seeing her before I go - as I won't have a chance to catch up with her until August 8th or so. Might be for the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts