What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: Superthread 9 I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stranger

Coach
Just got back from the pub after Basketball.

Was up 16-13 at H/T, ended up winning 51-19. Talk about turning up the heat.

Mr. Fahrenheit

Referee
sssssssssssssssssssssssss aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh sssssssssssssssssssssssssss ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhha sssssssssssssssssssssssss ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ssssssssssssssssssssssssss ahhhhaaahhhhhhhhhh ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ssssssssssssssssssssssss aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh sssssssssssssssssss aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ahhhhhhhhhhhha sssssssssssssssss ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sssssssssssssssss ahhhhhhhhhhjh

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
Got "The talking to" from the girl next doors dad earlier...He said things like "I know you are spending time with her teaching her to drive but I dont want it going any further, consequences bla bla"..I wanted to LOL so ,much and say too late you fat f**k

:lol::lol::lol: thats awesome!

JessEel

where is everyone?

guys? HEY GUYS?

I think i've kind of finished all this crap i needed to do at work by the weekend, and im looking for a bludge between now and SOO

JessEel

omg! so becuase im bludging i played a miniclip game for a while and this pop up popped up at me... as they do

rorted.jpg

OMFG what do i press!!

Status
Not open for further replies.