What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: Superthread 9 I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Today sucks worse than yesterday. Thank God I get to see Kung Fu Panda tonight to cheer me up.

Manly and Parramatta suck, too :crazy:

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
Maybe you're like thousands of other league supporters these days Jess and are just pissed off with rugby league in general

thats the thing, im not pissed off at anything. I enjoy the footy, without taking it life threateningly seriously.

this means i can't be an eels fan, cos they are pissed off at everything, and as dutchy said, the only people they accept in there are people that hate as must as they do.

im a lover, not a hater

Bazal

Post Whore
thats the thing, im not pissed off at anything. I enjoy the footy, without taking it life threateningly seriously.

this means i can't be an eels fan, cos they are pissed off at everything, and as dutchy said, the only people they accept in there are people that hate as must as they do.

im a lover, not a hater

Nothing wrong with that Jessie....tbh you're much more a fan than most in that sh*tty forum. I'm not too inclined to bother with the place anymore...

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
yea, hence my sudden love for the Superthread... oh, and all of you!

Although i am pretty busy at work at the moment and have no time to post, i somehow don't feel right without checking it every now and then :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts