What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: Superthread 9 I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parki

Bench
steph rice is great

i was sick from work today and i got to watch the olympics, they all sucked

then steph and her 3 girls came in and won us gold, made me a very happy champ tbh :)

Misanthrope

Staff member
I must be un Australian. I couldn't be arsed watching the Olympics, even when I'm in Australia and it's everywhere. I check the medal count every day so I can boast/argue with my students. Stupid Korea doing better than us!

Monk

Referee
I must be un Australian. I couldn't be arsed watching the Olympics, even when I'm in Australia and it's everywhere. I check the medal count every day so I can boast/argue with my students. Stupid Korea doing better than us!

Korea and China and Japan own the Gymnastic's.

Parki

Bench
but we own the pool

except for phelps, but he can f**k off....its because of him i dont see any swimming finals, cause they are on at stupid times :mad: fricken nbc

Alba

Coach
Phelps is awesome. I hate losing to Americans, but I don't mind watching them win if we aren't in the running. And the man is a superfish. A joy to watch, and it amazes me every time. Their relay win was outstanding. Don't mind grabbing a bronze cause we were NEVER in the race for gold anyway! haha!

Misanthrope

Staff member
i wish that toenail clipping was an olympic sport.

Or masturbation.

At last, a sport I'm good at!

DISCLAIMER: I am actually quite good at soccer, rugby, and cricket. I just didn't want to single anyone out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts