What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: Superthread 9 III

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Preacher

First Grade
20mins to go. I'll wave from Kogarah on Sunday. I'll be the one the "white coats" are trying to subdue and restrain. :alcho: :crazy:

Bazal

Post Whore
Nah...I'll just have barely legal, very immoral and highly outrageous e-sex with a loose asian e-woman and contract e-dysentary...

I now has red chuck taylors...f**k, i rock...

I always wanted Chuck Taylors when I was a kid. Mum went off to buy me some for one of my birthdays and came back with a pair of Hi-Top Aero-Sports instead. (for those that don't know, Aero-Sport was like Targets cool and hip brand for a while. Unfortunately they weren't too cool and hip) fkn things fell apart after about two weeks. The inner sole was some hard plastic that cracked and used to just stab my feet. Most painful pair of shoes I've ever owned. Besides that, I used to get hammered for wearing them at school. Needless to say, I skipped Mothers day that year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts