What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: Superthread XVII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carnifex

Juniors
Jaegerbombs claimed me biggest spew in history on 2009 NYD.

The bathroom floor, the carpet in the hall, on the walls, in the toilet......

Tell me bout it...i love them even though i spew my lungs up everytime i have em...i downed 4-5 in quick succession up in surfers and that was to start the night off...ended up clogging the hotel sick with chuck...:?

Garts

Bench
Last time I had those I was on a work trip in Melbourne. After going to Crown we thought it was a great idea to hit up the various establishments on King Street where I had heaps of them. Got home at 5am, could barely walk or talk and had to be at work by 8.30am, I made it but was gone by 9am!!!! Never again.

Bazal

Post Whore
Youse guys might be like me...I'm allergic to something in Jaeger, even if I have one shot of that and no other alcohol I'll be sick as all hell.

Carnifex

Juniors
Youse guys might be like me...I'm allergic to something in Jaeger, even if I have one shot of that and no other alcohol I'll be sick as all hell.
seems to be common with my friends too. im getting a sh*tload of it into me this weekend for my bday :crazy: if i dont post after sunday that means i Overdosed on yager :lol:

adamkungl

Immortal
i've never had more than 3 jeagerbombs in a night...never really ended badly for me. Well, no worse than usual

Garts

Bench
There is a photo of me on a mates phone somewhere sitting on a toilet naked with vomit everywhere grinning like a idiot. I painted the room. It was the first time I drank Jager and was 2 days before I got married. I feel sick thinking about it, I was not grinning the next day.

Martli

Coach
putnam.gif
!

Status
Not open for further replies.