What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: Superthread XVII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dammit!

That's two swings two strikes today. Thankfully, I can always rely on certain other members of the forum to bite.

There are a couple of blokes who frequent here and other places on the forum who are like Reflex.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Having lived in Spain and The Netherlands and being a soccer fan, this World Cup Final was a dream come true (second only to the Aussies making it). But even I have to say it was a bit of a letdown IMO.

Didgi

Dude, the World Cup final as a final was boring.

I like how you mention the cupcakes bit. Nomomnom

cmon Dkor, your gonna have to do better than "trololol Roosters have no fans" ;)

If any other Rooster but you or NT got to that first they'd have been frothing at the mouth. Alas, you guys know me too well I'm afraid.

Need to pick up my game.

(Or go the easy option, like some others who I won't mention and create a troll account)

Eelementary

Post Whore
He does! But he's married. Keeks, Sydney is a man wasteland, all the decent guys are either gay, married or watch AFL. I'm hanging on to this one..........I may handcuff him to my bed :sarcasm:

Damn tootin'!

That's a tough one. It's been a while between drinks, and like I said, Sydney is suffering a decent man shortage so I may have to buy him some adult nappies and put up with it. Yes i'm that desperate!!

Man shortage?

:crazy:

What comprises a "decent man" in your books? I mean, I want you to go further than just looking up "e" for "Eelementary" under Webster's Dictionary and actually define it for me.

If any other Rooster but you or NT got to that first they'd have been frothing at the mouth. Alas, you guys know me too well I'm afraid.

Need to pick up my game.

(Or go the easy option, like some others who I won't mention and create a troll account)

;-)

Btw, how the hell did the gf manage 5/6 in tips so far.
I've got 4, and I'm stoked with that...

No, Paul would be on six.
She has her picky tips. Always picks C'bury, never picks North Qld for some reason (seems to be working fine this year).

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
thats one smart octopus, imagine if he had an online betting account he have all the mussels he could munch on

If I were Paul, I'd have picked Germany in that game they lost. Yes he may have got the tip wrong but he'd probably live a hell of a lot longer.

Btw, I love how all the Papers reported that he would be turned into "Calamari". Calamari is the Italian word for "squid prepared as food". Because he tipped against Germany, the Germans were going to perform the impossible and turn him into a squid? I thought that sort of experimentation ended in Germany when WW2 finished up?

Seriously, how freakin stupid are Journo's nowadays? Do some simple research before you write the headline you imbecile. Squid and Octopus are two completely different animals.

Status
Not open for further replies.