What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: Superthread XVII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutchy

Immortal
About 12 gaggling witches in my house atm...I need feed, but dont really wanna leave my room.

Didgi

Taumata and Tonga need to score some tries for my fantasy team this week...

eleventy billion tackles from M. Keating would also be pleasant.

A strong performance from Tonga would make me happy as well. And a WIN TO THE COWBOYS FFS!

perverse

Referee
hey, i don't care how far forward it was... it got me my Tonga try.

now just a try for Taumata and another 25 odd tackles for M Keating and i'll be happy as a pig in sh*t.

perverse

Referee
massive mockers put on there. i think i'll just shut my mouth about Taumata from here on in. sorry, Matt... i didn't mean it!

perverse

Referee
when are people going to get over JT? he's brilliant when his team is dominating... and that is about it. i get pasted all the time for saying it, but f**k he goes missing... especially when the going gets tough.

not fit to polish Johns or Lockyers boots.

Didgi

Any other team, and he'd be awesome. Give him to Sharks, Raiders, Knights, anyone, he'd take them around the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts