What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: The New New Pic Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

God-King Dean

Immortal
angryman1.jpg

:lol:

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
Nice pics Jess. Must've cost you a small fortune to travel to those places...

I believe my total was around $12K, but thats an 8week trip, all flights, travel, accommodation and spendings included... and i didn't budget it out, if i wanted something, i bought it :D

Euro to Aus Dollar exchange rate sucked.

Bazal

Post Whore
I liked Asia more than Europe tbh...although I spent a lot more time there and only a little while in Europe

JessEel

not that interested in going to asia or america tbh... next stop for jess will be Australia. Look out Darwin, Perth, and the rest! :crazy: (Oh, and Canberra Baz, look out Canberra!)

Bazal

Post Whore
I didn't like America that much either, but I was staying with family friends so I spent a while there cos it was free :D Canada was really nice

When are you coming to C-Bra? I'll warn the government you're on your way Jess :sarcasm:

JessEel

haha nah i been to canberra plenty of times, no offence, but its not so great a holiday destination... i was just joking wit ya!

Bazal

Post Whore
Canberra is a sh*t-hole. I'd sooner live in Newie, Melbourne or the Shire, and that's saying something

Martli

Coach
No offence, but I always thought you were a girl. You know how you get an idea of someone just from their posts? I'm totally not taking the piss, consider it a compliment. ;-)

That doesn't look like a picture of a girl to you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts