What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: The New New Pic Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

StormChaser

First Grade
haha

it is more fun when you run the slip and slide down a hill.

see how far you can slide off the thing.

rocks at the end tend to hurt though.

speaking of drinking, here is the dentists chair
thechair.jpg

How do you not drown???!

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
The nightclub stops the music, the spotlight comes on, the countdown begins.

Once it starts to overflow a bit the dude stops.

25 secs I got.

pretty cool.
How do you not drown???!
Don't go swimming afterwards hehe

StormChaser

First Grade

Ha! Funny. Nothing he says matters now because I've SEEN him! T'is no wonder he has no job, no girl, still lives at home, and looks about 13! :lol:

Oh and did I mention he has a head like a sack full of arseholes?
ROFLtation!

Dean, you're so cute in that mangled, puppy that got caught in the back wheels of a semi, kinda way! Bless your heart!

God-King Dean

Immortal
Ha! Funny. Nothing he says matters now because I've SEEN him! T'is no wonder he has no job, no girl, still lives at home, and looks about 13! :lol:

1. I've got a job.
2. Add a plural to girl.
3. Tbf I am a God.
4. Thank you.

In conclusion... you are what we men call... 'a practice girl'...

Martli

Coach

Ok bitches I'm back. I realised I have a sh*t job in customer service, a boyfriend without a spine, zero time for myself and there is nowhere else I can abuse people randomly and de-stress without facing either incarceration or a permaban. So it's either here or the mental assylum and straight jackets are so unflattering.

StormChaser

First Grade
And what's your point? I have my own place, a sh*tfulful job is still a job, and my boy is actually lovely, I just had my period that day! Ha!!

P.S never insulted his sister. Thought he was joking and then I had the nads enough to apologise. Something he never would.

God-King Dean

Immortal
P.S never insulted his sister. Thought he was joking and then I had the nads enough to apologise. Something he never would.

:lol: ! Whoops !

I thought I was on block ? I just knew you kept tapping 'View Post'. ;)

A liar as well as fat. You got called out on it, & you tried to weasel out of it.

Martli

Coach
And what's your point? I have my own place, a sh*tfulful job is still a job, and my boy is actually lovely, I just had my period that day! Ha!!

My point is who cares: everyone has their personal deficits. Attempting to expose other people's doesn't make you a hero, doesn't gain you the moral high-ground and it doesn't win any sort of e-battle, it just makes you a f**king dick. You're the typical kid at school who got picked on because they were so easy to wind up. Stop being so defensive and maybe you'd get less of a hard time on here. You work yourself up too much and your only comebacks are emotional rants that only attempt to discredit the recipient, instead of make something funny out of it.

StormChaser

First Grade
Funny apology...

I said IF he were telling the truth, IF, then I was sorry. Still doubt he was telling the truth, but well done to GKD for turning this into yet another "lets gang up on SC thread". So f**king juvenile. I put him on ignore to avoid this kind of bullsh*t, but others, like yourself, just like to keep it going. *yawn*

StormChaser

First Grade
My point is who cares: everyone has their personal deficits. Attempting to expose other people's doesn't make you a hero, doesn't gain you the moral high-ground and it doesn't win any sort of e-battle, it just makes you a f**king dick. You're the typical kid at school who got picked on because they were so easy to wind up. Stop being so defensive.

Yet more hypocrisy! From day one he trolled ME, and he continues to do it, yet when I reply, everyone jumps down MY throat! Why don't you give that advice to HIM. I'm trying to ignore him!!
You're just as bad, so have a look at yourself before YOU go taking the moral high ground.

Martli

Coach
Yet more hypocrisy! From day one he trolled ME, and he continues to do it, yet when I reply, everyone jumps down MY throat! Why don't you give that advice to HIM. I'm trying to ignore him!!
You're just as bad, so have a look at yourself before YOU go taking the moral high ground.

You just did what I suggest you stop doing--the same thing that is getting you all this attention--you replied with an [attempted] personal attack that is more emotional than it is logical. The generals of World War I would be proud of such a defensive manoeuvre. Unfortunately for you, Dean's using guerrilla warfare and it's wearing you thin.

You're basically the older sibling who is being annoyed by their younger sibling but is being punished because they make more noise. Of course Dean is the instigator, he always is. He is also a grade-A fisherman, and he has you hook, line and sinker.

All he does is call you fat. That's it, simple. You reply with barrage of crap that attempts to discredit him and he just sits there and calls you fat a bit more. Then mum and dad come in and see you yelling at him, and it's time to go to the naughty chair for half an hour. All because dean called you fat. What an awesome trade-off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts