What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: The Post Milestone and Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hallatia

Referee
Sanchez said:
locky jr needs a name change imo
why? is it because of the other Locky arsehole, I like my name, he should change his, Lockyer does not deserve to have an arsehole like lockyno-one tainting his name

Sanchez

Coach
the names been tarnished sadly. not your fault but its probably for the best to get away from the stereo types

Hallatia

Referee
Sanchez said:
the names been tarnished sadly. not your fault but its probably for the best to get away from the stereo types
that is really, really sad, but I hope to reinstate its glory, because Lockyer does not deserve that

Locky_Jr said:
why? is it because of the other Locky arsehole, I like my name, he should change his, Lockyer does not deserve to have an arsehole like lockyno-one tainting his name
True. "Covell_No1" would suit LockNo1 nicely. :evil:

Hallatia

Referee
yay! I got a star, I would like to take this time out to thank NBB, I seriously could not have done it without you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts