What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: The Post Milestone and Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Didgi

Hit 2,500 sometime this morning, probably arguing with magpie over wether or not I was going to die because of a bruise on my knee.

Hallatia

Referee
it's because the stupid education system currently in use here does not teach kids grammar anymore:crazy:

Hallatia

Referee
evidently:roll:. I was just referring to New South Wales because I can't speak for the other states, but seeing as it takes Queensland four years to teach you your alphabet, I doubt they would teach you grammar, not properly anyway...

Didgi

evidently:roll:. I was just referring to New South Wales because I can't speak for the other states, but seeing as it takes Queensland four years to teach you your alphabet, I doubt they would teach you grammar, not properly anyway...

Depends what school you go to. Most of the public high schools in cairns are fairly rough, but the private schools are very high quality, and not just the real expensive ones either. All the primary schools are fairly standard, because the curriculum is more set.

Didgi

Well Ive spent 10 years on the receiving end of it. Thats what I know. Plus I have friends at different schools etc. What I was basically saying is that high schools vary more than primary schools

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts