What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: What are you eating right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Went to Outback to farewell the girlfriend of an Aussie mate.

Toowoomba Pasta (seafood alfredo), blooming onions, awesome bread, and some whiskey and coke to wash it down.

0neye

I had beef lasagne & beer for lunch +_+

ax+(22).jpg

Misanthrope

Staff member
Just had an awesome crumbed pork cutlet, rice, pickled radish, and coleslaw. Good times, good times.

The Gambler

Juniors
Just had KFC for dinner, not really part of my diet at the moment, but unfortunately that is what was brought home (it is rare that we eat such crap...)

Misanthrope

Staff member
The school receptionist is leaving today, so we had fried chicken along with the usual rice, noodles, kimchi, stir fry pork, and seaweed.

I foolishly tried a jalapeno marinated in gotchu. The single hottest/spiciest food I've ever eaten. Even my Korean co-workers were gagging.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Had an onion bagel with my coffee just now. So excited that a Kenya Espresso opened underneath my work!

Misanthrope

Staff member
In a drunken stupor last night I bought every available option at a street meat vendor as well as a bowl of tapboki, only to find out that my date wasn't hungry. Needless to say - my fridge has more deep fried peppers, eggs, squid, and prawns than I could possibly eat.

McLovin

Staff member
Home made pizza...

Massive pizza base, 4 kinds of ham, 3 kinds of cheese, onion, mushrooms, capsicum, olives, some sort of herb crap over the top. f**k, this is going to be a king feed...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts