What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: What are you eating right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Kimchi :sick: grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrross!

When it's done right, kimchi is an awesome side dish. There's not many dinners where I don't have a little, if it's on hand.

Tonight was dried fish, rice, kimchi, honey marinated pumpkin, and vegetable omelettes washed down with some Jeju mandarin juice. Not a bad feed at all.

Misanthrope

Staff member
After being so healthy all day, I then succumbed to arguably the least healthy food option in South Korea.

A European Frico Cheese burger (beef, BBQ sauce, fried cheese patty, peppers, lettuce, tomato, and olives) with a side of fries and fried mozarella.

Felt so guilty I went for a run as soon as I got home :lol:

chileman

Coach
Believe me, I had the traditional kimchi, pot on the roof stuff, it was gross but that's just me I guess!
Lasagna, with a tomato, cheese and parsley salad!

Misanthrope

Staff member
Lunch today was rice, vegetable curry, some dried squid in chili sauce, and a sesame roll. Not bad. Hopefully getting galbi after work!

Misanthrope

Staff member
Dinner today was rice, anchovies, dried squid in chili sauce, vegetable noodles, and kimchi. Not a bad feed.

chileman

Coach
Chicken legs marinated in garlic and slat and wrapped in bacon, potato gems, tabouli and a spinach and lettuce ranch dressing salad!:D

Misanthrope

Staff member
I am starving. Had someleftover pizza for lunch, but I either need to eat out or microwave some shoddy seafood rice if I want to live through the night

Misanthrope

Staff member
Reading all of these books on medieval life has me hankering for old style food. Some thick brown bread, beans, and egg for dinner.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Low key lunch today, as we're meeting some other Aussies for dinner at Outback tonight. Had a bibimbap rice triangle!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts