What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: What are you eating right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikki

Coach
Alba said:
i just had a baaaadd dinner! Bacon, egg and cheese on toast with a side of bacon and mushrooms .. was great though :p

Yuuuumm.. I tried to cook that last Sunday night. I burnt the bacon tho and there was smoke all thru my house. I gotta learn a decent temperature on my stove top, coz every time I cook my house gets all smokey.

McLovin

Staff member
I've lost 10 kilos just by pretty much doing nothing...

Ohh btw, i'm munching down on some fish fingers, a few cheese and spinach triangles, and chips...

dyslexie

Juniors
good way to lose weight = get glandular fever, tonsilitis and a stomach virus all at the same time :lol:

im eating mango and yoghurt for brekkie. yum yum

dyslexie

Juniors
yep same thing.. dont quite understand why theyre called the brand name of the toasted sandwhich maker but anyhoo lol

Nikki

Coach
dyslexie said:
yep same thing.. dont quite understand why theyre called the brand name of the toasted sandwhich maker but anyhoo lol

We musta had a cheap version of a breville, coz we've always called em "snack n sandwich" :crazy: :lol:

chileman

Coach
Chilean hotdogs called completos, hotdog in the bun covered in guacamole, diced tomato, whole egg mayo and sauce......hard to get one though in a house with two sons aged 7 and 9 and a wife who loves them also:sarcasm::?but I do have my ways of getting at least two:D

chileman

Coach
Going down the beach with the family.......fish and chips on the beach with heaps of tartare sauce and lemon wedges:D

Status
Not open for further replies.