What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A big KUDOS to Matt Keating

TheRam

Coach
I agree with you eels_fan_01, he was wasn't doing much but pass the first few games, but now he has started adding more to his game. Continuity and growing confidence is a wonderful thing. Hopefully he will only get better with every game. Like I said earlier, only time will tell.

caylo

Bench
I agree with you eels_fan_01, he was wasn't doing much but pass the first few games, but now he has started adding more to his game. Continuity and growing confidence is a wonderful thing. Hopefully he will only get better with every game. Like I said earlier, only time will tell.

Disagree, his first match he took some good runs out of dumby half and kept the defence on it toes. He actually did very well and while he is improving and adapting to the pack of first grade, he hasn't been overwelmed with 1st grade. He isn't a player that will take a few season or even games to get over the whole first grade experiance. He jumped on the oppurtuinty straight away, and maybe that because in the off season Hagen mention Mitchell abit without mentioning keating.

Pricey73

Juniors
We need him in the team when Riddell has come on we have looked flat Matt's service out of dummy half is much more slick and get our movement forward I would like to see Riddell used of the bench as a rotating forward..

emjaycee

Coach
How many runs for how many metres?

Round 1 vs Bulldogs - 4 dummy half runs for 29 metres
Round 2 vs Warriors - 2 for 28
Round 3 vs Newcastle - 5 for 44
Round 4 vs Cowpats - 4 for 37
Round 5 vs Titans - 2 for 21
Round 6 vs Manly - 4 for 35
Round 8 vs Penrith - 4 for 34
Round 9 vs Dragons - 5 for 48

**Courtesy nrlstats.com

TheRam

Coach
Not exactly avg 15+ metres. Closer to under -10. But that said I agree he is coming along well.

eels_fan_01

Bench
Round 1 vs Bulldogs - 4 dummy half runs for 29 metres
Round 2 vs Warriors - 2 for 28
Round 3 vs Newcastle - 5 for 44
Round 4 vs Cowpats - 4 for 37
Round 5 vs Titans - 2 for 21
Round 6 vs Manly - 4 for 35
Round 8 vs Penrith - 4 for 34
Round 9 vs Dragons - 5 for 48

**Courtesy nrlstats.com

Like i and the Ram said he has taken them on alot more than round 1 and 2.

Bigfella

Coach
And like everyone else said, he pretty much took them on just as much in round 1 as he has in any other game.