What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Big Saturday on the Cards

12:00pm 5th of April 2008 - Western Acadamey Vs Parramatta in Harold Matthews - Ringrose

1:30pm 5th of April 2008 - Western Acadamey Vs Parramatta in S.G Ball - Ringrose

4:30pm 5th of April 2008 - Cronulla Vs Wentworthville in NSW Cup - Toyota Park

7:30pm 5th of April 2008 - Cowboys Vs Eels in Toyota Cup - Dairy Farmers Stadium

9:30pm 5th of April 2008 - Cowboys Vs Eels in Telstra Premiership - Dairy Farmers Stadium

So I guess we travel to the First 3 or the Second 2 .

I think I will be going to the First 3. I think the Drive from Ringrose to Cronulla can be done in 1.5 Hours.

TheParraboy

Staff member
dont forget, daylight savings over, early this sunday morning

make sure you all put your clocks 1hr back ;-)

Glenn

First Grade
Have a 3 day weekend this weekend so a trip to N.QLD might be on the cards :)

Kazz

Juniors
You mean you wont make it to all FIVE games - tsk tsk tsk[-X :shock: :lol:

Stagger eel said:
yeah, MITS apparently double booked the Concorde...lol

Unfortunatly Concorde and Charger (Russian Concorde) have both had their Air worthyness certificates pulled so I can't ever fly on one, which would have been a rush.

Kazz said:
You mean you wont make it to all FIVE games - tsk tsk tsk[-X :shock: :lol:

Nah I am going to miss the first 2 fly away rounds, this year, but I should make Brisbane in May. I am hoping for a Saturday night for that one. Meaning I can arrive Friday Night, get some kip. Do some touristy things in Brisbane, maybe watch a tumble weed blow through the town, then Meet up with everyone Saturday Afternoon at the Caxton (where we hope to have ParraTV) and then normal game day from there

Sunday morning I can sleep in, Go back to watching the Tumbleweed. Maybe Drive past the Gabba to laugh at the Home of the Bulls, then fly home on Sunday Night.

Goey Man

Juniors
MarkInTheStands said:
I should make Brisbane in May. I am hoping for a Saturday night for that one. Meaning I can arrive Friday Night, get some kip. Do some touristy things in Brisbane, maybe watch a tumble weed blow through the town, then Meet up with everyone Saturday Afternoon at the Caxton (where we hope to have ParraTV) and then normal game day from there

Sunday morning I can sleep in, Go back to watching the Tumbleweed. Maybe Drive past the Gabba to laugh at the Home of the Bulls, then fly home on Sunday Night.

Sounds like a fun filled weekend ;-)

Latest posts