What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Board Room rumour.

Stagger eel

Staff member
As expected, Brett Kenny had to stand down from the football club board as he's taken up the coaching role at Wenty..

I was told he was replaced by Rob Sasson...

just a rumour atm but no doubt it will be common knowledge soon if it is true.

EelsFan05

Bench
Yesterdays Sunday Tele 'Whats the Buzz' suggests Michael Johson was dumped. Any ideas

'What's up, doc'
Still on Parramatta, the Eels have dumper their long-term and widely respected medical man Michael Johnson after almost 30 years of service. Johnson was on the previous Parramatta board that was overthrown by the 3P ticket at the last election

parra pete

Referee
Johnno was part of Fitzy's team..It seems 'the purge continues.....'
Watch you back Norm Sivyer.......you could be next....

Stagger eel

Staff member
Johnno was part of Fitzy's team..It seems 'the purge continues.....'
Watch you back Norm Sivyer.......you could be next....

first of all Pete, the purge as been going for about 12 to 18 months before Fitzy left, secondly the decision to let go Dr Johnston was initially made by some else other than someone connected to 3P, and last as far as I'm aware dr Johno is well, he just got back from India where he worked with Aus cricket team and is still on the football club board.

parra pete

Referee
first of all Pete, the purge as been going for about 12 to 18 months before Fitzy left, secondly the decision to let go Dr Johnston was initially made by some else other than someone connected to 3P, and last as far as I'm aware dr Johno is well, he just got back from India where he worked with Aus cricket team and is still on the football club board.

Whenever it started...the statement made by me was 'the purge continues' (irrespective of who made the decision to let doc go)

parra pete

Referee
You see things that are not there Stagger...

As I was going up the stairs
I saw a man who wasn’t there
He wasn’t there again today
I wish, I wish, he’d stay away.

--Antigonish, William H. Mearns

Are you the leader of the cheersquad for 3P.....

Suitman

Post Whore

pete, Stagger has made it clear plenty of times that he is of no allegiance. Your memory (if you had one) would have recalled that.

Suity

PS. Waits for the "here comes the cavalry post" and "it's only my opinion" and "country folk are lovely people" drone.

parra pete

Referee
I made my comment. Am I entitled to have an opinion? Stagger is the one who made the assumption.
Your loyalty to him is admirable. Good on you for sticking up for a mate, proud of you. :clap: :clap:

Suitman

Post Whore
I made my comment. Am I entitled to have an opinion? Stagger is the one who made the assumption.
Your loyalty to him is admirable. Good on you for sticking up for a mate, proud of you. :clap: :clap:

You see things that are not there Stagger...

You also don't miss having an underhanded swipe, and then try and defend yourself.

Are ALL country people like that?

Suity

yy_cheng

Coach
Hey True Blue,
Don't say you're gone, you're gone,
Say you've knocked off for a smoko
and you'll be back later on

hey true blue

Latest posts