What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A C MILAN - Forza Milan

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
it was not our strongest squad, a few players rested

Flamini was our best player, gives you a clue as to how strong our squad was, he's normally a bench player

Milan fans still expected to walk it in due to Bremen's current poor form and I have no idea just how strong Bremen's squad was

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Milan closer to making David Beckham deal: Galliani
From correspondents in Milan, Italy
February 20, 2009
AC Milan vice-president Adriano Galliani said that the Italian giants have moved a step closer to tying up a permanent deal for former England captain David Beckham.

Beckham has impressed during his time on loan at the Italian giants and both he and his club have made it clear that they want to secure a long-term agreement.

But the former Manchester United and Real Madrid player's current club Los Angeles Galaxy said last week that Milan had missed a deadline to tie up a deal.

``In the last few hours we've taken some steps forward,'' said Galliani upon the team's return from the 1-1 draw with Werder Bremen in the UEFA Cup.

``We are even more confident than before. I'm neither optimistic nor pessimistic.''

Beckham has already admitted it would be difficult to return to Los Angeles.

``I've said I want to stay here and obviously if I do go back it will be a bit difficult,'' he said following Sunday's Milan derby.

``But I'm always professional so we will have to wait and see when the final decision is made.

``I hope things go the way I want them to. I've already said that I want to stay, I'm enjoying my time here and hopefully I will (stay).''

Galaxy have rejected one previous offer from Milan for the 33-year-old and last week the Italians admitted that the two parties were a long way apart in their valuations of the midfielder.

Agence France-Presse

http://www.foxsports.com.au/story/0,8659,25081446-23215,00.html

fish eel

Immortal
it was not our strongest squad, a few players rested

Flamini was our best player, gives you a clue as to how strong our squad was, he's normally a bench player

Milan fans still expected to walk it in due to Bremen's current poor form and I have no idea just how strong Bremen's squad was

Just had a look.
They're a one man team - Diego and he played. :lol:

Most first team regulars seemed to have played, so yeah, close to their full squad.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
ground out a very hard fought win over Calgary 1 zip this morning

Milan had a lot of the possession but just couldn't capitalize with Kaka, Dino and Pato all out injured

Tom Shines

First Grade
You can stick your f**king Kaka up your arse!

Teams still in UEFA Cup: Manchester City
Teans not in UEFA Cup: AC Milan, Tottenham, Villa

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

85129432.jpg

Last edited:

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Milan needed a mass cleanout three years ago. They've been living on borrowed time for at least two seasons now. Old, stale, slow.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
big 5-1 win over siena

bad news is Abbiati out for the rest of the season and its looks like we wont see Nesta this season either after a second operation

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
yeh, he's not 100% fit

Milan are devastated with injuries atm, even Slowdorf has been out and he's generally been the last resort in the midfield, same with the geriatric Emerson

we've had a makeshift midfield with guys like Jankulovski who's generally a fb, running in the midfield

Latest posts