What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

a challenge for ricky

millersnose

Post Whore
in you next collum write an essay entitled 'what I could have done better and what I did wrong in 2009'

be self critical and dont blame referees, players, ex players, boards, rule changes.

an entire article bagging an ex player who has clearly done much better than you this year may make your ego feel a little better but arent you employed to write articles of rugby league interest.....

newman

First Grade
Why would he do that? Because YOU say?

Ricky gives supporters plenty of opportunities to ask him questions and give him feedback directly at fan forums, functions and webcasts. Something most other coaches dont do. I have never seen you front at one of them.

coolumsharkie

Referee
Kimmorely taking pot shots at his former club and coach before under performing in the biggest game of the season for his current club v's Ricky Stuarts response to Kimmorely taking pot shots....

I'm sure the narcissistic fool will be talking himself up around origin time again next year. Good luck to him though... He's no longer a Shark.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
I ca ncount countless occasions where in person Ricky admits to mistakes. Confront him & ask him about Kearney at half back. Ask him about Filiga signing. But most of all, ask him about being resigned in 07.
He doesnt back away from his f**k ups & he knows how much he farked up in 07.

AS for his response to the the disgraceful article by Kimmorley where he bagged the club that over paid him for 6 years, well as a Shakrs supporter I demand that he respond in that manner.
I am pizzed off he is not getting in the ring with the little f**k.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
AS for his response to the the disgraceful article by Kimmorley where he bagged the club that over paid him for 6 years, well as a Shakrs supporter I demand that he respond in that manner.
I contend it was far more than that.

Brett's big mouth gave him an opportunity to set the record straight for the comments that have been made all year about Sticky letting him go.

Comments by all and sundry, about how letting BK go was a mistake. He waited until the campain for the dogs was over, unlike BK, who poked a stick at a horents nest the week before a big game.

Of course Warren Ryan is not included, wok knows a dud when he sees one.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Talk to him. He will readily discuss most things. I am not about our coach giving out strategic information to the press though. I dnt understand what there is you need to know about 2009 though. We lost 8 first grade starting players during the season. We used nearly 40 players in first grade. We had 8 debutant Rookies.
The dogs did that last year & did come last & did get belted by 40 & 50 every week.
I can't see anything that really requires questions or answers.
Your point about him saying the players weren't good enough, you have taken out of context. His context was that after losing 8 starting players, our squad wasn't good enough, due to inexperience.(Once upon a time, Usain Bolt was not fast enough.) Pretty straight forward, but only you changed the context around, for some reason.
There seems to be a strong correlation tp Kimmorley supporters = Ricky baggers.
There does not seem to be the same correlation to Ricky Supporters = Kimmorley baggers.
Most Ricky hate comes from other clubs supporters which IMO, is a good thing.

Look I think his article stating he punted Noddy because he didn't think he could win a comp with him in the team was hilarious.

I mean he's a great judge in putting a Premiership winning team together isn't he?

Where did we come on the ladder this year?

Where did the NYC come on the ladder this year?

Where did our attack rank this year?

Where were we placed in most stats this year?

Most talk back callers I have heard on the radio since his article have stated that what he did was childish and unprofessional. Then most had a go at his terrible coaching record and the player turnover under his reign at Clubs.

Hardly endearing in future recruitment.

By the way Millers he would need to write a book on his failings not a half page article in the Telegraph.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Most talk back callers I have heard on the radio since his article have stated that what he did was childish and unprofessional.

WOw!!! St George & dog supporters ringing up pretending to be Sharks supporters & bagging Sticky!!
& here i was thinking i was the only one who did that when ringing up & bagging Kimmorley as a Dogs supporter!!

Eion

First Grade
WOw!!! St George & dog supporters ringing up pretending to be Sharks supporters & bagging Sticky!!
& here i was thinking i was the only one who did that when ringing up & bagging Kimmorley as a Dogs supporter!!
hahaha. I tried to impersonate Janelle on "talkin sport" but was outed when I refused to give MG a heady.

FTR - although entertaining, I'd prefer sticky wrote on other things than personal grievances and tit for tat point scoring. If noddy the little sh!t wants to stoop that low, then let him, it'll soon become obvious to everyone. We've probably got a bit more pressure on us now when we play the dogs next year that we could have done without.

hahaha. I tried to impersonate Janelle on "talkin sport" but was outed when I refused to give MG a heady.

FTR - although entertaining, I'd prefer sticky wrote on other things than personal grievances and tit for tat point scoring. If noddy the little sh!t wants to stoop that low, then let him, it'll soon become obvious to everyone. We've probably got a bit more pressure on us now when we play the dogs next year that we could have done without.

Not too hard for a four foot nothing to stoop low Eion.

As for Janelle, something needs to shut her up with a good rogering. Probably not too many takers though.

Where did I say Sharks supporters?

I said talk back callers.

They could support any team.

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
Talk to him. He will readily discuss most things. I am not about our coach giving out strategic information to the press though. I dnt understand what there is you need to know about 2009 though. We lost 8 first grade starting players during the season. We used nearly 40 players in first grade. We had 8 debutant Rookies.
The dogs did that last year & did come last & did get belted by 40 & 50 every week.
I can't see anything that really requires questions or answers.
Your point about him saying the players weren't good enough, you have taken out of context. His context was that after losing 8 starting players, our squad wasn't good enough, due to inexperience.(Once upon a time, Usain Bolt was not fast enough.) Pretty straight forward, but only you changed the context around, for some reason.
There seems to be a strong correlation tp Kimmorley supporters = Ricky baggers.
There does not seem to be the same correlation to Ricky Supporters = Kimmorley baggers.
Most Ricky hate comes from other clubs supporters which IMO, is a good thing.

WHAAAAAAAAAAAT???? I love Ricky BTR. He's the best thing thats ever happened to the Sharks in my opinion.

He spends a few more years there & you'll be but a memory.

Keep up the great work Stick.

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
I ca ncount countless occasions where in person Ricky admits to mistakes. Confront him & ask him about Kearney at half back. Ask him about Filiga signing. But most of all, ask him about being resigned in 07.
He doesnt back away from his f**k ups & he knows how much he farked up in 07.

Thats an amazing talent. Pity you're not quite as gifted at insurance fraud.

Eion

First Grade
WHAAAAAAAAAAAT???? I love Ricky BTR. He's the best thing thats ever happened to the Sharks in my opinion.

He spends a few more years there & you'll be but a memory.

Keep up the great work Stick.
And soward's the best thing that's happened to the dragons. It'll be another 2-3 years before you guys realise he's not a big match player.

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
Mate you could ultimately be proven to be right. One thing I already know for a fact is that his predecessor certainly wasn't.

He's with you now. His names Trent. He's a good bloke and he busts a gut (and every other part of his body).