What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A favour from Legend!

Legend,

Both of us, me and you run our own sites and I have just recently joined yours and I am posting very often, I was woundering if you could join mine and visit it a couple of times a week even a day and do a few posts or more to help promote and I will do the same for you! A deal? My link is on the link page but I'll put it down anyway:

www.rjworldsportsnews.cjb.net

I run 5 all together so it's really hard. It's a bit dumb of me doing it really but ya know, I enjoy it. Actually you may already be a member, but if you are please try and visit as much as you can and post! I will do the same for you site and I will put a link down on mine for yours. Mine is totally different compared to a few days ago!

L

legend

RJ, I am already a member of your site and drop in every couple of days. I joined over a month ago and i'll come in as often as I can and hopefully the sites can work in tandem as you say.

Cheers.

bender

Juniors
Legend,

Both of us, me and you run our own sites and I have just recently joined yours and I am posting very often, I was woundering if you could join mine and visit it a couple of times a week even a day and do a few posts or more to help promote and I will do the same for you! A deal? My link is on the link page but I'll put it down anyway:

www.rjworldsportsnews.cjb.net

I run 5 all together so it's really hard. It's a bit dumb of me doing it really but ya know, I enjoy it. Actually you may already be a member, but if you are please try and visit as much as you can and post! I will do the same for you site and I will put a link down on mine for yours. Mine is totally different compared to a few days ago!

Oh no, the richard joyce website appears to have been taken over and disappeard.

I suspect Johnny rico is behind this:x

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Nice bump.

Whatever happened to Richard Joyce? Nice young fella.

Pretty sure it was RJ who used to write the occasional article for the site in the Sports Unlimited days. RJ's sports reports included daily updates from his school carnival. From memory, the orienteering event was great reading.

bender

Juniors
Wow... The internet is pretty awesome nowadays!! I am going to make a bold statement based on a quick 2 minute google search that this might be what we want

http://en-gb.facebook.com/people/Richard-Joyce/682580132

I think the photo looks like a somewhat older version of the young poster from LWOS days, and the PNG Rugby league logo is also something i would expect RJ to have. I am not into facebook, but hopefully one of the lwos boys will contact him and get him to make a return to here.

I can sense a resurgence in this place sometime soon.