What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A few things.

coolumsharkie

Referee
Seems like people are devided on the subject, I rarely bag refs but find mysrlf doing it alot this season.. I wonder fking why?????

sharknows

Bench
How many facials don't incur a penalty? Bakuya's was no different to those many that are ignored. Definitely a strategic penalty from the ref.

Weaponhead

Coach
No, it wasn't harsh and had nothing to do with square ups or pushing the marker over. Watch the replay. FFS, even when we win, people bag the refs. And why are people still talking about this??. The main infringement was hands in the face. Penalty.

On another note, I was disgusted that the refs were booed off the ground.

Pushing the marker over is used as s comparison as to activity by the ball carrier that tends to be let go. Agree there was a facial and that it wasn't bright by bakuya but it was a 50/50 call we lost. We were ahead in the count ar half time and I reckon most refs subconsciously look to square it up. Not calling in conspiracy theories it calling for ritual mutilation of the ref.

sharknows

Bench
Been watching the Sharkes get it up the aarse from refs for too many years now. You don't have to be an Eintein to realise that we are treated differently to the more influential teams.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Pushing the marker over is used as s comparison as to activity by the ball carrier that tends to be let go. Agree there was a facial and that it wasn't bright by bakuya but it was a 50/50 call we lost. We were ahead in the count ar half time and I reckon most refs subconsciously look to square it up. Not calling in conspiracy theories it calling for ritual mutilation of the ref.

Fifty Fifty Facial

Now to be known as the FFF

It's either a facial or it's not Weapon. You say it wasn't bright but then claim it was 50/50.

Miller Lite

Juniors

Blame Bukuya, not the refs. He shouldn't have given them the opportunity to adjudicate on the indescretion.

Botton line is no team should be giving away penalties whilst in possession.

sharknows

Bench
Blame Bukuya, not the refs. He shouldn't have given them the opportunity to adjudicate on the indescretion.

Botton line is no team should be giving away penalties whilst in possession.

Had Manly done it there would have been no penalty....that is the point that some of us are pushing.