What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A friendly request

King Ben

Juniors
Back in the day my favourite show was The Mole.

Not the ill-fated reboots, the original with Grant Bowler hosting. Although the New Caledonia season was ruined when the girl who was secretly The Mole popped up in a commercial halfway through the series. Really ruined the suspense. But I digress.

The best part of The Mole was in the final episode where they showed all the clues you missed and all the ways The Mole sabotaged the group and their challenges to cost them money.

Once all the domino's fall (and I'll order some pizza to celebrate), can the "informed" members of this forum perhaps fill us in with all the clues that had been dropped and what they linked to? Especially if any of the dominos and Plan B's and Craigslist posts don't eventuate?

Thankyou for your time.

I’m a bit confused. You basically want them to out themselves?
Seems quite clear. Appears to be asking for some sort of accountability regards performance and decisions made by new regime once need for secrecy is past and leeks thru their own conduit is not critical . The new regime have leeked snippets through favourable members on here but while happy to get rid of deadwood on basis of performance, value for money etc... Fair enough... Happy to get rid of previous beetroot face tosser providing leeks to media - fair enough......dont you see Any need to review own performance in 12 months time when we should be well and truly on the NEW program and all parties ready to accept responsibility if we are not.? Why would they need to stay in the closet if its all good ? even commitment to review their leeked info would be not to much to ask . Morriss mum has more guts than them if they cant.

Ozzi_78

First Grade
Seems quite clear. Appears to be asking for some sort of accountability regards performance and decisions made by new regime once need for secrecy is past and leeks thru their own conduit is not critical . The new regime have leeked snippets through favourable members on here but while happy to get rid of deadwood on basis of performance, value for money etc... Fair enough... Happy to get rid of previous beetroot face tosser providing leeks to media - fair enough......dont you see Any need to review own performance in 12 months time when we should be well and truly on the NEW program and all parties ready to accept responsibility if we are not.? Why would they need to stay in the closet if its all good ? even commitment to review their leeked info would be not to much to ask . Morriss mum has more guts than them if they cant.

I thought he was asking for an explanation from those in here who have been dropping clues.

King Ben

Juniors
I thought he was asking for an explanation from those in here who have been dropping clues.

I was just suggesting that once all of these dominos fall, whether it's in a month or a year, it would be fun to come back and revisit all of these clues and what was true and what didn't eventuate for whatever reason.

Clearly I was just as cryptic as the clues being dropped around here. *shrug*

Quigs

Immortal
Everybody knows....

68f4eb0327d65bd4117953f2d9af1dc0

The butler did it.

Latest posts