What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A huge thanks too....

thuganomics

Coach
A huge thanks too Roopy for organising the whole knights survivor. You made many forum members intrested in the off season and you are a true legend mate. :clap:

roopy

Referee
Thanks

It was fun - but it did start to drag on a bit for me.

I worked out the other day that i have done over 500 posts connected to Knights survivor - which is probably more than i did about the knights last season.

Anonymous

Juniors
roopy said:
Thanks

It was fun - but it did start to drag on a bit for me.

I worked out the other day that i have done over 500 posts connected to Knights survivor - which is probably more than i did about the knights last season.

I've put on over 1100 posts since this started.

Misanthrope

Staff member
I had a blast, even if I was unfairly screwed by a fellow alliance member. Kind of deserved it though...

Stole the idea and I'm running a Survivor competition of my own over at the ASRL forums. Cheers for all of your hard work roopy!

astrogirl

First Grade
Yep thanks roopy! :D

roopy said:
That's incredible!

les norton

First Grade
WD Roopy!! :clap:

It was a great idea and did wonders for our little forum!!

Glad it was you and not me!! :D

Kaz

junior
thuganomics said:
Well Im sure we could have this as a annual event with Kaz,Gene Krupa, CWB and myself happy to run it.

So will this be an alliance. :lol:

Latest posts