What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A-League 10/11 :: Round 17

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Think it only needs to be said once for you to get the point across though Fishy ;-)

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
:lol: It's a classic deflection technique - spot the throwaway line in a post, take it completely out of context and inflate it - and have a dig to take away from the fact the person had a valid point elsewhere.

But it's okay, it's probably easier for you to just claim I backpedalled (three times no less) and go after me for that to ease the pain of how diabolical Foxe and Ryall were. Not to mention Cole.

fish eel

Immortal
:lol: It's a classic deflection technique - spot the throwaway line in a post, take it completely out of context and inflate it - and have a dig to take away from the fact the person had a valid point elsewhere.

But it's okay, it's probably easier for you to just claim I backpedalled (three times no less) and go after me for that to ease the pain of how diabolical Foxe and Ryall were. Not to mention Cole.

3 times? Yeah I had some weird shot going in with my computer, so not sure what happened.

What more can I say about Sydney than they were rubbish at the back? Sums them up perfectly.

And if you're gonna say some just plain dumb things like Brisbane getting a leg up, you deserve to be called out on it.

Timmah

Staff member
More deflection than Seb Ryall's leg at 45:15 on Saturday night :lol:

fish eel

Immortal
More deflection than Seb Ryall's leg at 45:15 on Saturday night :lol:

from you, because in my last post I mentioned Sydney were rubbish at the back. ;-)

In case you missed it, Sydney were rubbish at the back.

Looking forward to your next foot in mouth, whether it is stupidly saying a team is getting a free ride or a leg up, or whether it's saying you're happy seeing people getting injured. ;-)

Timmah

Staff member
Why? Because it's easier to pick on someone than hold a proper discussion? :lol:

roboshark

Coach
Anyway......Jets v Heart tomorrow night

Crucial game for both

And jets have signed Chris Payne from fury for next 2 yrs

Timmah

Staff member
Really? Show me a similar graphic using each single frame and I'll be slightly more satisfied.

roboshark

Coach
What a f**kn joke...these new refs are so intimiated. These friggin foreign players that feign injury. Deadset

roboshark

Coach
Zadkovich is a target with these clowns with the whistle. This bloke is a disgrace

Bring back mark shield

The ffa wanna fix the a league....f**k these refs off

Timmah

Staff member
Up 2-0 and you still find something to whinge about :lol:

roboshark

Coach
Yep, sure do

As would you in this case...it wasn't a red, and zadkovichs wasn't a yellow

A team commits 1 foul in 47 mins????....unlikely
No bias either