What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A-League '11/12 :: Round 4

Jobdog

Live Update Team
hal2012-round4.jpg

roboshark

Coach
:lol: um

draw...i think this weekend might be atest for roar...
draw...mariners at home a chance. I would start Ibini and is wilkinson back
draw...cant pick a winner here...Heart are due
draw...nix are playing well, victory arent
jets...we have a good record up there...jeffers in

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Mariners should have Amini and Wilko back. Perth are due for a draw or loss.

Other games, cbf caring.

Mong

Post Whore
Hopefully we get close to 20K friday night at lang park.

Roar should be too good for them.

DB

First Grade
lol Adelaide.... leading 1-0 after 5 mins, its now 5-1 after 37mins.

Berisha scored the fastest Hat-trick in the A-League with 3 in 6 minutes I believe.

roboshark

Coach
omfg..6-1

looks like my prediction above was 100% correct

a test for the roar to see if they could get to 10!!

weasel

First Grade
"Do you think you're Manchester?"

Berisha is only on a one year contract. Gosh, I hope we can extend it as soon as possible. He's got great positional sense, and he can hold defenders off well, too. I could see him drawing a lot of interest from clubs in Asia, so at the least it'd be nice to have him signed for longer so we can get some money if he moves on.

roboshark

Coach
i would love to gte my hands on the roars recruitment guy...the imports they have had in the last few years have been outstanding...in fact superstars

weasel

First Grade
yeah, recruiting fringe bundesliga players certainly seems to be a superior strategy to signing random brazilians from their state leagues.

Mong

Post Whore
Awesome.. The den abit quiet early as Adelaide looked like they had something to offer.. Don't see a 15/20 minutes like that often.

roboshark

Coach
the only thing that will beat the roar is their absolute complacency..although with ange i cant see that happening too soon

weasel

First Grade
excited about getting to some roar games next month, although the next two home games are Phoenix and Glory... Well, depending on whether Perth keep their current form, that could be a blockbuster I guess.

Big Sam

First Grade
Mindblowing stuff from Brisbane. Let's hope they replicate it next week against Victory.

roboshark

Coach
well we do have a very good record against them...most games are draws i think

i would take that

although we need to improve a hell of a lot this year...we have looked very average in all 3 games bar 10-15 mins here and there

Jobdog

Live Update Team
well we do have a very good record against them...most games are draws i think

i would take that

although we need to improve a hell of a lot this year...we have looked very average in all 3 games bar 10-15 mins here and there
:lol: I think most teams would take a draw at this stage :p