What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A-league Version 4

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
So all in all, you guys don't have a problem with me doing it in here? Twiz, you might be the best person to ask, or anyone else for that matter, but would it be best off to have one thread for each game, or just one thread and put all the games in that particular thread?

I'm not sure you'd get enough interest for a game like Adelaide V. Perth .

I suggest a thread for what ever games you are interested in and see what happens from there. If it gets busy, we can look at a game day sub forum.

I wouldn't restrict it to AL, but the other leagues are on when most of us are asleep.

If we have a game day sub forum it would not have to be limited to AL, you could discuss any league.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
I'm not sure you'd get enough interest for a game like Adelaide V. Perth .

I suggest a thread for what ever games you are interested in and see what happens from there. If it gets busy, we can look at a game day sub forum.

I wouldn't restrict it to AL, but the other leagues are on when most of us are asleep.

If we have a game day sub forum it would not have to be limited to AL, you could discuss any league.
No worries Twiz. I'm sure there will be interest in most round 1 matches tbh. Jets vs Mariners and Sydney vs Melbourne in particular. Wellington and Queensland may struggle as may Adelaide and Perth. Wait and see what happens I suppose.

weasel

First Grade
I think this is the only forum I post in anymore, although that might change when that wastrel, Misanthrope, gets around to upping the next round of greatest movie of all-time threads in the music and movies forum. I know where you live, Chris. Korea. :x

NK Arsenal

Juniors
Predictions time..

Champions: Newcastle United Jets

Premiers: Queensland Roar

Wooden Spoon: Central Coast Mariners

Flop of the year: Matt Simon or John Hutchinson (Central Coast)

Best transfer: Jesper Hakansson (Lyngby BK -> Newcastle)

Worst transfer: John Aloisi (CCM -> Sydney)

Best Import: Edmundo Zura (Newcastle) or Cristiano (Adelaide Utd)

Johnny Warren Medal: Song Jing-Hyung

Best New Talent: Tahj Minniecon

Coach of the year: Frank Farina

Other:

DB

First Grade
Champions: Sydney

Premiers: CCM

Wooden Spoon: Perth

Flop of the year: Armarel or whatever his name is from Perth

Best transfer: Musilak

Worst transfer: Same as flop