What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A lesser GF?

foster

Juniors
Kris_man said:
Definitely a lesser GF. If you were promoter of the game, you'd be hoping for the two favourites to play each other, or at least the favourite vs. the underdog so you can play the hard luck angle. Two underdogs?? That's about the worst case scenario imo. On top of that, the Tigers, as well all know, caned this sh*t out of the Cowboys three weeks ago. The Cowboys have improved a lil since then, but still, they faced two relatively poor teams.

you are a dead set wanker.the cows kept the seasons best attacking side scoreless through great defence.to say they played two poor teams is no giving credit to the minor premiers or the team in the finals.where dir the raiders finish f**khead.go back under the rock you crawled out from.you are a fooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool.

*Paul*

Juniors
It was 1 v 2 last year, what a dud that was. Of course, if this years 4 v 5 GF was say a combo of Bris/Cant/Easts, it would've been extra ho hum.

I'll agree, though, the double underdog takes some of the edge off it, as the double who-cares did last year.

Mr Saab

Referee
*Paul* said:
I'll agree, though, the double underdog takes some of the edge off it.

perhaps in some people eyes, but that just adds to the uncertainty of who will win the GF. Some yrs you know who will win and hope the underdog wins, but this yr is a true open affair

eelsta

Bench
it will be an awesome game, the 2 teams there won there games and good luck to both of them!!!!!!!!

Albinomonkey

Juniors
simon says said:
I reckon an Eels v Parra game would ahve been boring for most fans not aligned to the team mentioned teams,a bit like Roosters v Dogs last year.

You need a side to get behind,I couldnt cheer for eels or parra,same as last year I just watched it as a game....

This year you have two exciting teams that are both underdogs,Im sure everyone has a team they can get behind.

A bloody good result for all IMO.

geez you really mustn't like them :lol:;-)

Kris_man

Bench
simon says said:
I reckon an Eels v Parra game would ahve been boring for most fans not aligned to the team mentioned teams,a bit like Roosters v Dogs last year.

You need a side to get behind,I couldnt cheer for eels or parra,same as last year I just watched it as a game....

This year you have two exciting teams that are both underdogs,Im sure everyone has a team they can get behind.

Parra vs Eels would have been tops. Very equally matched teams imo.

Trollhammaren

Juniors
I hardly think Parramatta or Dragons were 'powerhouses' all even the top 2 sides this year. The form teams changed all the time with pretty much every team being the form side at some point in the year. The two sides who can perform when it matters are there, and I think it will be a great game.

simon says said:

Simple Simon.

Latest posts