What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

??? A lifeline for Barrett ???

Jasdragon

Juniors
When you buy players from the ESL, don't u get some salary cap exemption or something? If so, I thought we should have made a play at Barrett when he left Wigan. Seems like Barrett is one of those players that non-dragons supporters rate but many dragons supporters don't. Head is another example (cough Jasdragon).

:D

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
sorry trent, you had your chance last year... you made your decision..now face the consequences.

344513095780d61c90c0f1f6134b631d157a65662365710.jpg

Slippery Morris

First Grade
That would be a great move if the Dragons got Baz. He will be awesome under Bennett. Soward or Head at 1/2 and Baz at 5/8. Hornby at Hooker. Boyd is awesome at the back and looks to be enjoying his time there. Why upset the best player we have atm.

Tanner Ave

Juniors
NO way, he's proven how amazing he is at the sharks, if we enteratin this thought any longer, someone is going to ask "Well if Brown comes avaliable............" Our dark days are over people! out (and stay out) with the old and HELLO the new.

big pat

Coach
i'm sick of hearing all this crap, its always marsha,marsha,marsha, i think i'm going to run away.

BIKER_DRAGON

Juniors
Hang on... I've changed my mind......buy him back 'cause Bennett needs a whipping boy to slap around from time to time....and Barrett has played the role well in the past at the Dragons.:crazy:

Cagey Mac

Bench
and a good place would be the cooks river, because its already polluted, so you can't do anymore damage.

Cooksey used to be polluted when I swam in it back in '62-66 it's a lot cleaner now; a yuppie waterway by comparison

Probably needs a few rotting sharks to freshen it up