What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A lifetime Dream

hindy111

Post Whore
Being the off season and everyone just talking about covid and Rheed I thought I would start a threat about your lifetime dream.

I'll go first. I'd like a little hobby farm one day where I can make my own cheese,wine and dried meats. And to circumnavigate around by vege patch each morning placed off grid.

IFR33K

Coach
I used to dream about owning a hq monaro 2 door. Can gladly say I own one.

would love to see an eels premiership. Although I have seen 86, just would love to experience one with my footy mad kids.

may sound funny, but I always wanted to do a city to surf, never done one though.

IFR33K

Coach
Being the off season and everyone just talking about covid and Rheed I thought I would start a threat about your lifetime dream.

I'll go first. I'd like a little hobby farm one day where I can make my own cheese,wine and dried meats. And to circumnavigate around by vege patch each morning placed off grid.

Don’t buy a hobby farm. Turns into a nightmare.

hindy111

Post Whore
I dont have one but now i would like to live next door to someone who makes cheese, dried meat and wine and sponge off them

Actually my dream is probably transitioning to simply not living in sydney. Overpopulated.

Organic cheese $2 a slice

Home made wine - $ 25 a bottle

Dried meats - $50kg

Why don't you move up the mountains? It's time for you to wind down.

strider

Post Whore
Organic cheese $2 a slice

Home made wine - $ 25 a bottle

Dried meats - $50kg

Why don't you move up the mountains? It's time for you to wind down.
I think you missed the "sponge off them" bit

My work always required working in an office ... not so much anymore - maybe remote work is the go

Wally21

Bench
Retire from corporate life cause it sucks balls and is full of f**king sociopaths masquerading as Leaders, move to the Goldie, grow my hair long, get around in harem pants, singlets and king fu slippers, do yoga in the morning with the yummy mummies and then beers at the pub in the arvo with a the bar flys.
I haven’t though about it much…

Noise

Coach
Be mortgage free with a house right on the beach and not have to work another day in my life...but to do it now while I'm still fit enough to go surf at a decent level everyday.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Be mortgage free with a house right on the beach and not have to work another day in my life...but to do it now while I'm still fit enough to go surf at a decent level everyday.
Is another lifelong dream to be able to surf at a decent level?