What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A message to Soufs supporters

jc155776

Coach
Yep.

And we have never been kicked out of the comp since our inception.

We have also made semi finals in 01, 02, 05 and 08.

I have been able to watch my team win a minor premiership in 99 and play in 4 prelim finals in the last 11 years (despite the sh*t results).

You on the other hand have enjoyed watching your team win spoon after spoon, made the finals once (knocked out first week).

I would also guess that you were never even born when Soufs were last relevent.

Liddell

Juniors
Cool story.

Will you guys see out next season? Latest is they have yet again been propped up by the NRL. Cant wait to watch you guys fold. But im sure you will have enough support to get re-admitted like us....

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
Yep.

And we have never been kicked out of the comp since our inception.

We have also made semi finals in 01, 02, 05 and 08.

I have been able to watch my team win a minor premiership in 99 and play in 4 prelim finals in the last 11 years (despite the sh*t results).

You on the other hand have enjoyed watching your team win spoon after spoon, made the finals once (knocked out first week).

I would also guess that you were never even born when Soufs were last relevent.

Cool story.

Will you guys see out next season? Latest is they have yet again been propped up by the NRL. Cant wait to watch you guys fold. But im sure you will have enough support to get re-admitted like us....

This is like two kids from the special needs unit fighting to see who is stupider.

I'm backing Liddell. He's heaps stupid.