What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A message to Soufs supporters

Need a 15 year old to stick up for ya aye Misty.

Dont worry mate one of these days you'll be brave enough to move outta ya parents basement.

missmini

Juniors
ozzy_ozman said:
Your post makes you sound as dum as a 14 year old blonde girl...

The fact is the roosters did better than yous on the table so dont start laughing...yet

I'm guessing you just can't read then!

By the way, I love your use of the english language when you say "you's" :lol:

Frailty

First Grade
I don't know what is funnier. The fact that Sir Knight82 uses no punctuation except for full stops, or that he did when he said "you's".

Let's settle this people. YOU CAN'T PLURALISE THE WORD 'YOU'! Try using 'you all' if you a referring to a group of people.

Eastern rooster said:
Just Face The Fact, SOUTHS ARE CRAP!
Every year we hear the same thing from Souths supporters, How they are going to be competitive, How they are going to make then 8, How they are going to flog the Roosters yadda yadda yadda! Wake up to the fact that your team is crap, your club is crap and the Roosters are going to annihalate your pathetic excuse for a team on Sunday. The mere fact that Harrison couldn't get out of your stinking club quick enough and Braith Anasta doesn't want a bar of you. The 2 of them took massive pay cuts to sign with Easts rather than be a part of the perenial wooden spooners. Craig Wing had an opportunity to go back to the losers club but of course Wing could think of nothing worse than playing for the joke of the league. Your laughable club paid an absolute fortune for Fletcher, Hegarty and Cusack, all of those players didn't want to leave Easts but the Souths offer was just too good. Of your other Easts players they would be lucky to make reserve grade at the Roosters. One thing is certain, My team of superstars will thrash your team of hopeless wannabees on Sunday and I'll be laughing at all the toothless, unemployed Souths supporters as they drag their sorry arses back to Redfern, contemplating another pathetic year of failures. Let's hand out the wooden spoons to Souths right now! :lol:

I think someone we all know and love to hate is back..................

*cough* Cogburn *cough*

bluesbreaker

Bench
Sir Knight82 said:
If it was mate you'd be jealous that its twice of yours aye?

Misty bee said:
Can anyone with some training in giberrish please translate this????

If I were willing to admit that my IQ has correctly been guessed, I assume you must be jealous. I also assume I have a higher IQ than you (I have "Sir" in my forum name afterall).

Misty Bee

First Grade
Need a 15 year old to stick up for ya aye Misty.

Yeah, I do. If a 15 YO can own you, I'll employ him and save my breath.

Maybe you and "Chuck" can work together and act like a 13 year old. The sum of 2 parts.....

bluesbreaker said:
If I were willing to admit that my IQ has correctly been guessed, I assume you must be jealous. I also assume I have a higher IQ than you (I have "Sir" in my forum name afterall).

I was considering Lord but instead but I didnt want to come across as vain.

Misty Bee said:
Yeah, I do. If a 15 YO can own you, I'll employ him and save my breath.

Maybe you and "Chuck" can work together and act like a 13 year old. The sum of 2 parts.....

You looser lol, ohhhhhh your so stupid its a crackup.

Misty Bee

First Grade
Give it up, Sir Knight. Quit while you are behind.

BTW, the 13 sum of 2 parts assumes that "Chuck" is 12.

BB - a "looser" is when, on a calm day, they loosen the strapping on his straightjacket so he can move his elbows.

I didnt give up MB, but I know getting bites on here is about the only thing that stops you from hanging yourself, so I stopped and hoped.

Frailty

First Grade
Sir Knight82, MB told you to give up.

He was not claiming that you did...

But let me guess, "Blah its a f**king footy board you's, lighten up."

Danish

Referee
Misty Bee said:
Fletcher/Cusak/Hegarty v Anasta/Harrison/Wing. Souths got 2 internationals, East one, at twice the cost.

3 CURRENT SOO players vs 2 has beens and a never was.....

Tell me which group of 3 you'd rather have at your club.