What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A moment of greatness... *MNF Spoiler*

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Yet we're still ahead of your rabble?

You're now dangerously close to the spoon. Does your club have an aversion to winning in the second half of the season?

Maori-Boy

Juniors
As ridiculous as crowning the Storm certainties to win a month ago, it is equally ridiculous to say they will struggle to win it after a couple of tough weeks

Kid Dynamite

Juniors
...that simply wasn't great.

Sorry Luke Covell.

The guy had a really good game. He missed a drop out from the side of the field from 40 out when he wasn't supposed to get the ball. Dunno if you have ever left the internet to try and kick the ball but its actually quite hard. You are a f**kwit. Sorry Timmah.

I think the Broncos and Cowboys are probably the only 2 top 8 teams that would've struggled to beat the Storm in their last 2 efforts. THe pressure is certainly going to mount and their not going to get the hit out they probably want next week with a weakened Broncos. The lesson is don't rest players going into the finals footy as momentum is everything come finals time.

The Anti fan is here. Yet we beat the sharks last week and put in a pretty good effort against supposedly the best team in the comp. We pushed Manly till the last 10 minutes. But thats right we're sh*t. Didn't the cowboys win this week too? Oh thats right you are perverse.

after tonite I'm not seven sure we'll figure in the grand final calculations.

we might beat brisbane on sunday but parramatta at olympic the following week is going to be THE test....

Melbourne wern't that bad tonight really. The sharks played really well. They defended well and really looked good in attack. Melbourne didn't have their best player and still one. Saying the storm are going to struggle badly is ludicrous.

Captian_Klutz

Juniors
Maori-Boy said:
As ridiculous as crowning the Storm certainties to win a month ago, it is equally ridiculous to say they will struggle to win it after a couple of tough weeks
True.

Inferno

Coach
Typical bagging of the sharks by Timmah, makes him feel better when his own team is plagued by problems on and off the field.

If that had made it, it would have been the greatest drop goal I've ever seen. 48m out and 10 in from touch and fell only 2 or 3m short.

Kind of summed up our season really.

Timmah

Staff member
Typical bagging of the sharks by Timmah, makes him feel better when his own team is plagued by problems on and off the field.

Wow, your siege mentality is almost as bad as mine :crazy:

Any casual observer who's been on these forums for the last year or two would've easily picked it up as bait for the Covellians ;-)

TBH it was a pearler of a shot.

Inferno

Coach
Timmah said:
Wow, your siege mentality is almost as bad as mine :crazy:

Any casual observer who's been on these forums for the last year or two would've easily picked it up as bait for the Covellians ;-)

TBH it was a pearler of a shot.

Why bother, BBSF is the only one with decent comebacks and he hasn't on as often as he used to be.

Probably banging supermodels or something.

Timmah

Staff member
:lol:

Gallavanting around the world last I heard.

salivor

First Grade
Kid Dynamite said:
The Anti fan is here. Yet we beat the sharks last week and put in a pretty good effort against supposedly the best team in the comp. We pushed Manly till the last 10 minutes. But thats right we're sh*t. Didn't the cowboys win this week too? Oh thats right you are perverse.

The anti fan lol. Some of us like to life in reality. I guess we'll call you the dellusional fan, does that fit you alright? Did you actually watch the Manly match? The only thing that keep us in that game was our guts, we had no penetration at all on attack and were lucky to score at all, Manly were also terrible. Anybody with even the slightest bit of football knowledge could see that and most Broncos supporters have said the same. It's call reality, though I'm surprised you got to see the game at all with your head up your arse.

So back to your bouncy castle, more commonly known as the local mental hospitals padded room.

Kid Dynamite

Juniors
The anti fan lol. Some of us like to life in reality. I guess we'll call you the dellusional fan, does that fit you alright? Did you actually watch the Manly match? The only thing that keep us in that game was our guts, we had no penetration at all on attack and were lucky to score at all, Manly were also terrible. Anybody with even the slightest bit of football knowledge could see that and most Broncos supporters have said the same. It's call reality, though I'm surprised you got to see the game at all with your head up your arse.

Have you set your expectations for next year? I gather you think we'll miss the 8 for the second year in a row I guess (assuming we miss the finals this year, which you would). You'd be a good coach "gather round team, I've found out all the different scenarios we can lose the game in, I'm a realist, I'm edgy."

juggalo_strit

Juniors
your posts on this thread really do prove you are a wank* Timmah.....
It seems your just jealous a full strength bulldogs team can't compete like the sharks did against the storm tonight, even though they were missing some players and were down to 2 on the bench.....

Timmah

Staff member
:lol:

This one might've even gone past the wicket-keeper :sarcasm:

salivor

First Grade
Kid Dynamite said:
Have you set your expectations for next year? I gather you think we'll miss the 8 for the second year in a row I guess (assuming we miss the finals this year, which you would). You'd be a good coach "gather round team, I've found out all the different scenarios we can lose the game in, I'm a realist, I'm edgy."

What's funny is that you have formed an opinion on me and in one paragraph have confirmed you have barely read my posts. They're all there for you to go back on if you want to get a clue anytime soon.

Go check out the Broncos section. I've clearly stated that I can't wait for next year. I've also stated that I think we're going to be bigger and better next year and have made some great purchases to the point where I think we can and hopefully will win the comp. Other Broncos fans aren't so confident, I guess I'm just a realist :p.