What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A movie about cheerleaders.........

Connections

Juniors
they havnt had one of these for a while...i want another one to come out..i only wotch em for the chics but :D

PJ Marshal

Coach
After bring it on i have drawn to the conclusion cheerleader movies suck, they have no point

Connections

Juniors
pfft ill just download one earl....ne ways im sick of like debbie does dallace its getting boring but its a good cheerleaders movie :D

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Cheerleaders sux, i once wen't out with one years ago, she was nothing but in a tight outfit and makeup look a million dollars.

At the Parra Canberra game this year me & Jesus where checking out the cheergirls ( more Jesus) and they weren't up to scratch alot of them, i'm not being hard just honest.

PJ Marshal

Coach
Yeah well lookat the ones from Penrith they all have mullets and when not cheerleading are in the centrelink line!

Bella

Juniors
Apparantly there is a sequel to "Bring It On" coming out on video next week, i think its called "Bring It On Again". But it is a direct-to-video and it doesn't have any of the same actors or anything so i reckon it would be pretty terrible... :?

PJ Marshal

Coach
Bella said:
Apparantly there is a sequel to "Bring It On" coming out on video next week, i think its called "Bring It On Again". But it is a direct-to-video and it doesn't have any of the same actors or anything so i reckon it would be pretty terrible... :?

what an original title "Bring it On Again" clearly the director is blonde and must think with his tits

Alan Shore

First Grade
Mr Parra Eels said:
Bella said:

what an original title "Bring it On Again" clearly the director is blonde and must think with his tits

:lol: :lol: :lol:

PJ Marshal

Coach
Id go most of the Nulla cheer girls, Parra has some lookers definetly got the best of the westy chicks unlike mullet, ugg boot waring, fat, unemployed penrith cheer girls :lol:

Alba

Coach
um i wouldnt call any of the NRL chicks cheerleaders they are so pathetic that as a dancer i feel bad for them ... they are never in time with each other which is downright embarassing like COME ON GIRLS people are actually watching you!!

as for cheerleading movies i liked THE HOT CHICK even tho it isnt really a movie about cheerleading it had them in it !!

Ron Jeremy

Coach
About time the cheerleaders walked out nude, imagine with the nippy weather and all certain things might erect.......... :lol: