What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A national disgrace. Hindmarsh is ruled out -Mason plays unfit!!!!

The Colonel

Immortal
Charlie Saab said:
i assure there is no egg on bennetts face...all that egg is on B Smiths face. Misty Brains all time fav coach!

Bennetts recent finals record is starting to catch up with Brian's but at least Brian has won a game or two..... I just wonder when the Broncos are finally going to work up the guts to tap Wayne on the shoulder. Might have taken them a while but at least the Parramatta board may have finally woken up...... lets hope the Broncos do so soon to..... ;-)

Mr Saab

Referee
woken up? Smith has been there 10 yrs with no wins. That is an all time record. 10 yrs at one club and not one GF win. Remarkable.
Bennett has 5 comps to his name...origin success...national success.
All Smith has is a failure after failure.
The parra board should not have any cred if they sack him...it was they who gave him a FIVE yr contract after 2001! Who gives a coach a 5 yr deal???????? Stupid.
Bennetts time is coming to an end, but when he leaves he will leave with success...As for Smith..hmmmmmmm...he will have nightmares about Daniel Wagon and Paul "Chip and chase" Cariage

El Diablo

Post Whore
Charlie Saab said:
hmmm does the eels surgeon have any links to the parramatta club? I think so huh.
I am not saying that michael johnson is not good, not at all...but as they say, its always worth getting a 2nd opinion.
Perhaps we will see a fued between hazzard and johnson on the backpage of the tele tommorow.

Hazzard is the Bulldogs doctor.

The Colonel

Immortal
Charlie Saab said:
woken up? Smith has been there 10 yrs with no wins. That is an all time record. 10 yrs at one club and not one GF win. Remarkable.
Bennett has 5 comps to his name...origin success...national success.
All Smith has is a failure after failure.
The parra board should not have any cred if they sack him...it was they who gave him a FIVE yr contract after 2001! Who gives a coach a 5 yr deal???????? Stupid.
Bennetts time is coming to an end, but when he leaves he will leave with success...As for Smith..hmmmmmmm...he will have nightmares about Daniel Wagon and Paul "Chip and chase" Cariage

Bennett has been there for five more years since his last and they've left backwards the past couple - they haven't looked like getting close. No one is disputing Brian's record....... as good as his is though Wayne's is becoming tarnished. Damn shame he is running out of retirees to help him out. Stu Kelly may be worth a start next year.....