What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A new NRL character

innsaneink

Referee
The NRL has a new character, this year is his first season in Aus...Ive heard him in a few interviews, is a bloody funny guy...he speaks very very well despite the struggle to understand the accent, seems to have a sense of humour that would make Carl Baron envious and is a pretty fair player as well, I particularly like a couple of his profile quotes:

If I owned a racehorse it would be called: Norfolk Enchants :lol::lol:

Most embarrassing moment: Everytime I try to dance

I predict this guy will become a RL fans of all teams favourite by mid season.
We need a new character. I think he may be it.

innsaneink

Referee
wittyfan said:
I thought Liam Fulton was going to be the character for the modern era.

Liams a practical joker, and a bit of a character around his team mates, but I dunno if he has the personality to be a true character, he seems a bit quiet to me.

Timbo

Staff member
Why on earth on the Knights profiles does it get them to list 'occupation'.

They are all footy players aren't they?

tiger_nick

Bench
His sketch with Matty Johns at Wimbeltown a few years back where he dressed up as the Swedish qualifier was one of the funniest things Ive ever seen.

OVP

Coach
I heard him interviewed on radio the other day ... sounds EXACTLY like Jimeon, the Irish comedian. I hope he's funnier though ;-)

siclad_5

Juniors
I Bleed Green said:
That's hilarious. :lol:

In Luke Davico's bio it says his preferred position is second row or lock. :|

nah, hes definately a prop...

from his profile:
"Describe yourself in one word: Easy Going"