What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hunt has asked for a release

SHOULD BEN HUNT BE MOVED ON BEFORE THE 2024 SEASON?

• Yes

Votes: 20 95.2%
  • No

Votes: 1 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Slippery Morris

First Grade
Surely the Storm with Hughes, Munster, Wishart and Pezet, one of the last 2 would be tempted if offered first grade spot at the Dragons. One of these guys may be the difference to what gets Saints to a finals series. Wasn't Widdop in a similar position playing second fiddle at the Storm and Saints got him from there. I must say Saints have had some luck with the Storm in getting Widdop & Kurt Mann under the same circumstances. Didn't Haran come from the Storm. Surely he can be useful for something with having some connections at the Storm.

Also I thought Storm were trying to get money off the cap to have some room for Stefano. Saints can throw in Lawrie and Rava. 2 for the price of 1.

Wolfgang90

Juniors
Surely the Storm with Hughes, Munster, Wishart and Pezet, one of the last 2 would be tempted if offered first grade spot at the Dragons. One of these guys may be the difference to what gets Saints to a finals series. Wasn't Widdop in a similar position playing second fiddle at the Storm and Saints got him from there. I must say Saints have had some luck with the Storm in getting Widdop & Kurt Mann under the same circumstances. Didn't Haran come from the Storm. Surely he can be useful for something with having some connections at the Storm.

Also I thought Storm were trying to get money off the cap to have some room for Stefano. Saints can throw in Lawrie and Rava. 2 for the price of 1.

Pezet would be good but knights also want him.

TheRev

Coach
ooh just looked it up.. Pezet did an ACL end of April, so it could be May 2025 before hes back to 100%.. in other words you really couldnt pick him up as ur first choice 7.. possibly for 2026.. but like BLM mentioned.. also wouldnt know what ur going to get post injury.

Its difficult because there is no 'sure thing' that we can sign, its just who we want to gamble on.. which is why it would be ace to have a couple of guys in the system fighting it out.. and providing injury cover.

Luai is going to be great for you guys next year. Highly self-motivated never say die individual, like Korisau.
Yes, I hope he settles Galvin down. We are still a bit light on with forwards.

I saw Flanno wanted Lodge and I used Flannos backing to argue the Lodge case, but there’s not much fan sympathy.

Someone elsewhere got smart and gave me a list of Flannerian selection failures, to which I responded

“ Well, they didn’t play spoon bowl at Kogarah this year did they?.”

That didn’t go down to well with that panel, lol.

Certainly with the sharks, he was able to capture some very spirited performances from players who were supposed to be in retirement.

I was thinking maybe Keary might have been a player Flanno could have extracted the last marquee drops from.

Trade Hunt to the stroke on tent wowsers or wherever keary is going.

We had a factory player called Momorovski once and we got Harry Grant out of Melbourne for a season. Bellamy must have been drunk, but miracles happen.

Hunts gotta go, it’s just finding a player who is half competent on the cheap and reinforce other areas.

Then again, Moses wants out of the eels doesn’t he? He’s not worth his rich deal, but he goes ok and he would play better with a gritty side.

Last edited:

Latest posts