What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A New Rooster Fan Is Born

ozzie

Bench
I am a happy little chappy at the moment - one bottle of yellowtail has been charged and drunk.

Yesterday my daughter gave birth to a lovely girl "Emily Grace".

Whooppee

Bubbles

Juniors
Congratulations Oz, great to hear some good news for you! Hope mother and daughter are both well and good to know that the Roosters breeding program is flourishing!!!!

...Morticia...

Juniors
ozzie said:
I am a happy little chappy at the moment - one bottle of yellowtail has been charged and drunk.

Whooppee

oz, my congrats and lots of love. the first beanie's on me! come t' melbourne on the 24th and collect and have a few rounds. well i got t' get you here for the game somehow. ;-)

cainen

Juniors
Poor kid.

I'm kidding!

(Congrats)

PS: What happens when she grows up to be a Panthers fan? Will you still accept her :p

ozzie

Bench
cainen said:
Poor kid.

I'm kidding!

(Congrats)

PS: What happens when she grows up to be a Panthers fan? Will you still accept her :p

at least she won't be following the bulldogs

melon....

Coach
ozzie said:

Whooppee
Congratulations Pop!!! Excellent news Ozzie. My best to the family!

Latest posts