What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A post about me!

Misty Bee

First Grade
Bet that made you click on in a massive hurry.... ;-)

I actually wanted to apologise for not being here where I have wanted to be over the past month or so. I have a PC that is infected with more trojan horses than a museum gift shop at Troy. The result is that my PC is slower than a Daryl Halligan 100m intercept try. I would think an old 286 would be faster at the mo.

soon I will get it looked at. In the meantime, take care of yourselves, and hope to share with you the wonderful season that will be 2004: Parramatta's 5th premiership year!Cheers, Misty

Redback71

First Grade
you could start by getting the google tool bar which blocks pop ups
plus adware 6.0

you can get these and several tools for cleaning your pc on the cover disc of the latest pc authority mag.

its done wonders for mine.

plus go into programs, accessories, system tools, system information.

click on the tools tab, then the system configuration utility, then the start up tab.

then uncheck any programs you do not wat to start up.

programs like gator and gozilla slow your pc down incredably so remove them.

theres a few things for u to try before spending big bucks getting it fixed.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Well you've had all that time and only come up with those 2 cliches.

Misty Bee

First Grade
Redback and HJ, thanks heaps for the tips. HJ, glad to see you have soldiered on without me.

El, next time I'll try for 3 cliches, just for you, oh demanding one!

Misty Bee

First Grade
Sorry? Only a twizzle? I had the page scrolled right so I could read the text, and hence missed your name.

Latest posts