What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A question

Status
Not open for further replies.

SharkSince72

Juniors
During my visit to the SCG to watch the game between Sounts & St Geroge-Illawarra, i noted there was supporters of 4 clubs (2 of which no longer exisit, being St George & Illawarra)

When the chant for "St George" would go up, it will be followed by an "Illawarra" chant by a handful of passionate supporters. To me, this is a classic example of a merger which hasnt and will probably NEVER gel completley. Whats happeneing there? Obviously the marriage is and always will be on shakey grounds.

As it is, the St George side come to the table with players like

Ummm.... Gasiner & Thompson

The Illawarra side appears to have produced the TEAM

Barrett, Cooper, Baily, Ryles, Creagh, Hornby, Poore, etc...

Luckly for St George they were saved by the Steelers. Hopefully before too long, the Scarlett will have prominance

Saint 60

Juniors
LoL - fair enuff...the Steelers in your eyes did save the Saints...now who'l save the Scum..?

umm fair question tho...I think the Steelers club now owes Saints close to nine million dollars now...hmmm - the JV has its ups and downs like any marriage rofl....

G

gorilla

sharksince72 - your name rhymes with poo,

that's to be accepted since your team's in schlossy's shoe.

Grow a brain, then find a forum to bother with some effect

If you can't understand, go to the brisbane or parramatta forums, they'll take pity and explain it to you, poo

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Sad isn't it? If Sharksince72 was to grow a brain it would still be a vacuum of space where ignorance reigns supreme.

Even sadder is that he supports a team which has nothing to show after 38 years of failure. A bunch of losers who struggle for professional credilbility on and off the football field. A puberty blues mind-set where outsiders are viewed with suspicion and redneck trash roam the Shire streets freely. A dead-end peninsula. A team which overachieves for three months, goes into death throes, and then falls in a heap. A club which is no stranger to asking for hand-outs from the League only to backstab their saviours in favour of Super League. A club which allowed a crooked millionaire to 'buy the Sharks team as a birthday present' for his bimbo wife. A former CEO who got pissed and cut up an opposition team jersey and then decided to thump a league legend. A struggling bunch of also-rans who can barely spell ‘winning culture’ let alone understand the meaning of the words. A former coach who publicly declared 'back me or sack me'. A half back who lost NSW State of Origin I. A mob of complete tossers who think a 74-4 loss was the ref’s fault. A mozzie infested swamp they call a 'home ground'. A bunch of half-wit supporters who think Luke Covell should be an Immortal.

And if that's not enough, a club who are now reduced to buying their history through the Newtown reserve graders.

A disgraceful state of affairs.

tiburon

Juniors
Willow said:
Sad isn't it? If Sharksince72 was to grow a brain it would still be a vacuum of space where ignorance reigns supreme.

Even sadder is that he supports a team which has nothing to show after 38 years of failure. A bunch of losers who struggle for professional credilbility on and off the football field. A puberty blues mind-set where outsiders are viewed with suspicion and redneck trash roam the Shire streets freely. A dead-end peninsula. A team which overachieves for three months, goes into death throes, and then falls in a heap. A club which is no stranger to asking for hand-outs from the League only to backstab their saviours in favour of Super League. A club which allowed a crooked millionaire to 'buy the Sharks team as a birthday present' for his bimbo wife. A former CEO who got pissed and cut up an opposition team jersey and then decided to thump a league legend. A struggling bunch of also-rans who can barely spell ‘winning culture’ let alone understand the meaning of words. A former coach who publicly declares 'back me or sack me'. A half back who lost NSW State of Origin I. A mob of complete tossers who think a 74-4 loss was the ref’s fault. A mozzie infested swamp they call a 'home ground'. A bunch of half-wit supporters who think Luke Covell should be an Immortal.

And if that's not enough, a club who are now reduced to buying their history through the Newtown reserve graders.

Great post.... that is easily the biggest load of tripe that I have ever read on this message board.

gregstar

Referee
Willow said:

Even sadder is that he supports a team which has nothing to show after 38 years of failure. A bunch of losers who struggle for professional credilbility on and off the football field. A puberty blues mind-set where outsiders are viewed with suspicion and redneck trash roam the Shire streets freely. A dead-end peninsula. A team which overachieves for three months, goes into death throes, and then falls in a heap. A club which is no stranger to asking for hand-outs from the League only to backstab their saviours in favour of Super League. A club which allowed a crooked millionaire to 'buy the Sharks team as a birthday present' for his bimbo wife. A former CEO who got pissed and cut up an opposition team jersey and then decided to thump a league legend. A struggling bunch of also-rans who can barely spell ‘winning culture’ let alone understand the meaning of words. A former coach who publicly declares 'back me or sack me'. A half back who lost NSW State of Origin I. A mob of complete tossers who think a 74-4 loss was the ref’s fault. A mozzie infested swamp they call a 'home ground'. A bunch of half-wit supporters who think Luke Covell should be an Immortal.

great post willow - possibly the best ever.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
General E. Injured said:
It is quite pathetic to see someone filled with so much hatred over a football team.
And its quite pathetic that someone has to hide behind a second alias to stick up for their team. No courage, no conviction.

Again, does the truth hurt so much that you can't offer a decent comeback?

tiburon

Juniors
Willow said:
And its quite pathetic that someone has to hide behind a second alias to stick up for their team. No courage, no conviction.

Again, does the truth hurt so much that you can't offer a decent comeback?

Second Alias? You mean the one that I used to use before I came back to this board? Wouldn't call it an alias everyone at the Sharks forum knew who I was before hardly a secret or a way to hide.

Willow said:
Perhaps the truth hurts. Is that all you've got?

Perhaps the truth hurts? There was no truth in your post to begin with.

38 years of failure
- I would hardly call the Sharks history 38 years of failure. Dragons fans always sit on the never won a premiership claim over and over. The Illawarra side of your merger also never won a premiership you do realise as has the merger, we have won 2 minor premierships, 3 years runners up have 20 internationals, 2 Aus. captains & 16 S.O.O reps.

Bunch of losers who struggle for professional credilbility on and off the football field
- Last time I checked we were above you on the table

A team which overachieves for three months, goes into death throes, and then falls in a heap.
- Yet again we're above you on the table, we have lost less than you and also lost less in a row.

A struggling bunch of also-rans who can barely spell ‘winning culture’ let alone understand the meaning of words - Yet again 2 minor premierships, 3 years runners up have 20 internationals, 2 Aus. captains & 16 S.O.O reps.

A half back who lost NSW State of Origin I - If I can remember it was your Prop's who said they were responsible for Origin I.

A mozzie infested swamp they call a 'home ground' - Hahaha this is the worst insult out of the lot, both your grounds combined are worse that our single one.

General E. Injured said:
It is quite pathetic to see someone filled with so much hatred over a football team.

So much hatred? I love the Dragons as much as I hate them, without them we wouldn't have our great local rivalry. Dragons v. Sharks is always the best game of the year. If you want to see hatred check out Willow's post.

Rexxy

Coach
LOL at the sock puppet.
Im not surprised you cant follow a simple link. It takes a bit of intelligence, something which you seem to lack.
You guys bitch and moan when trollers invade your forum while you are trying to carry on a decent discussion.
Pity you can't offer other people the same respect given to you. Something about being a poor excuse of a human being, badly brought up.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
tiburon said:
Second Alias? You mean the one that I used to use before I came back to this board? Wouldn't call it an alias everyone at the Sharks forum knew who I was before hardly a secret or a way to hide.
I wasn't talking to you.
tiburon said:
Perhaps the truth hurts? There was no truth in your post to begin with.
Rubbish. As your reply shows, you have left out the best parts. Show some gumption and reply to the entire post.

tiburon said:
38 years of failure - I would hardly call the Sharks history 38 years of failure.
No premierships in 38 years = the most unsuccessful team in the history of the game.

tiburon said:
Bunch of losers who struggle for professional credilbility on and off the football field - Last time I checked we were above you on the table
What that got to do with Schitt, Jack? Comprehesion doesn't seem to be one of your strengths.
FYI Einstein take away your two byes and Saints are ahead of you on the table.

But I guess that will be put away in the too hard basket along with all the other points you so conveniently edited out of your reply.

tiburon said:
A struggling bunch of also-rans who can barely spell ‘winning culture’ let alone understand the meaning of words - Yet again 2 minor premierships, 3 years runners up have 20 internationals, 2 Aus. captains & 16 S.O.O reps.
2 minor premierships. RATFLMFAO. :lol:
3 years as runners up. :lol:
In 38 years.
My defence rests, you have no idea what a real winning culture is.

tiburon said:
A half back who lost NSW State of Origin I - If I can remember it was your Prop's who said they were responsible for Origin I.
Noddy threw the intercept pass, or didnt that happen in Sharkland?

tiburon said:
A mozzie infested swamp they call a 'home ground' - Hahaha this is the worst insult out of the lot, both your grounds combined are worse that our single one.
There are no mozzies at Woolaware? Go ahead... tell us mozzies don't breed in salt water. That would make my day.

tiburon said:
So much hatred? I love the Dragons as much as I hate them, without them we wouldn't have our great local rivalry. Dragons v. Sharks is always the best game of the year. If you want to see hatred check out Willow's post.
More rubbish. Are you so blind that you can't see who started this thread?
I responded. Its a called a flame you drongo and common on the internet. One of your troll mates came in and he copped some back... and now you cry some sh*t about how "Willow hates us." :lol:
Just as I thought, can dish it out but can't take. I should have said 'a bunch of woeful wimps' as well.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Saint 60 said:
lol did Scumulla merge with Newtown...?
i can never work that out...whats the story there?
In the Premier League. The scum don't have a reserve grade side anymore. Can you imagine how they feel seeing their players busting their shoulders for another club in the reggies? Equally, imagine how a Jets supporter would feel seeing their best players in Sharks colours, and they'll get them back when they have a drop in form.

Status
Not open for further replies.