What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A question

Status
Not open for further replies.

drake

First Grade
All hail the king of ASCII!
Now f**k off idiot!

btw, that is a lot of time and effort. Seek help. Soon.

menai_dogs

Juniors
tiburon said:
Second Alias? You mean the one that I used to use before I came back to this board? Wouldn't call it an alias everyone at the Sharks forum knew who I was before hardly a secret or a way to hide.

Perhaps the truth hurts? There was no truth in your post to begin with.

38 years of failure - I would hardly call the Sharks history 38 years of failure. Dragons fans always sit on the never won a premiership claim over and over. The Illawarra side of your merger also never won a premiership you do realise as has the merger, we have won 2 minor premierships, 3 years runners up have 20 internationals, 2 Aus. captains & 16 S.O.O reps.

Bunch of losers who struggle for professional credilbility on and off the football field - Last time I checked we were above you on the table

A team which overachieves for three months, goes into death throes, and then falls in a heap. - Yet again we're above you on the table, we have lost less than you and also lost less in a row.

A struggling bunch of also-rans who can barely spell ‘winning culture’ let alone understand the meaning of words - Yet again 2 minor premierships, 3 years runners up have 20 internationals, 2 Aus. captains & 16 S.O.O reps.

A half back who lost NSW State of Origin I - If I can remember it was your Prop's who said they were responsible for Origin I.

A mozzie infested swamp they call a 'home ground' - Hahaha this is the worst insult out of the lot, both your grounds combined are worse that our single one.

So much hatred? I love the Dragons as much as I hate them, without them we wouldn't have our great local rivalry. Dragons v. Sharks is always the best game of the year. If you want to see hatred check out Willow's post.

well done (applause).... dragons supporters cant think of anything else but the 38 year excuse. bunch of losers if u ask me. atleast we didnt have to merge, and dont make it out as if it were ur choice because it wasnt...

menai_dogs

Juniors
Willow said:
Excuse me but you were the one playing the game of cut-and-hide.
But seeing you insist, here it is again with feeling:

And that's a lie on your part.

A statement of fact. Do you deny that the Sharks have never won a premiership?
Yes or no......?

So what? We have a history and it is recognised by the official club journal. The premierships and records are combined.

Thanks so much for telling us which history you would like to us to observe and for taking such an interest in the history of the Dragons. But most of all, thanks for telling us how to think.

Now answer this, and I'll elaborate the points for you:

The Sharks received a hand-out from the ARL then joined Super League.
Yes or no?

In a media event in the greedy 80s, a millionaire doctor declared words to the effect that he 'bought the Sharks team as a birthday present' for his wife. The bimbo giggled and said, "oh is this one mine?", pointing to an embarrassed player, one of your only true legends. The millionaire doctor was later discredited as not being much better than a snake oil salesman.
Yes or no?

A former CEO who got pissed ('drunk as a skunk' for our American friends) and cut up an opposition supporter's team jersey and then thumped a league legend who came to the young bloke's defence.
Pretty straight forward, even for you.
Yes or no?

A former coach who publicly declared 'back me or sack me'.
Another no brainer.
Yes or no?

A mob of complete tossers who think a 74-4 loss was the ref’s fault.
There's forum proof that a number of your fellow trolls thought the Sharks were robbed. Do you deny this?
Yes or no?

A mozzie infested swamp they call a 'home ground'.
Are there mozzies in Woolaware.?
Yes or no?

A bunch of half-wit supporters who think Luke Covell should be an Immortal.
You have a bunch of dead head fellow supporters who continually talk up Covell like he is the best player they have ever seen.
Yes or no?
(I feel sorry for Luke Covell, no one deserves groupies like that)

Oh and btw, are you going to advance your 'we are above you on the table' argument? Now that you've actually looked at the table with the byes?
Yes or no?

Offcourse I know that but Noddy threw the match losing pass.
Yes or no?

The next premiership will be number 16. See above comment re official club journal. Again, thank you for telling us how we should think of our history.

You mean as opposed to your double standard? You're splitting hairs. Next you'll be telling me that you never called me a liar.
It has everything to do with football.

Lets not forget the troll who started this thread... the one who you are defending.
Yes or no?

ur an even bigger loser. its people like u which give the dragons supporters a bad name. get a life.

menai_dogs

Juniors
Daithi O'Conaill said:
Oh christ.

I am I the only one sick of saddo Cronulla fans thinking that us vs the Scum is the be all and end all? It may be for you losers, in fact it's all you seem to have really.

Our rivalries with Souths, Canterbury, Easts and Parra are all much more passionate affairs in reality. Because it's a two-way thing, these clubs have proper fans not just 14 year old girls doing laps all night.

Us despising you and you lot aping our position on the friggen Internet dosent make a great rivalry.

check the ladder buddy...

u guys kill me, like ive said a million times, if sharks had the players the dragons did, we'd be number one contenders. just because barret cant produce results and kimmorley can, dont be sad...

Willow

Assistant Moderator
menai_dogs said:
ur an even bigger loser. its people like u which give the dragons supporters a bad name. get a life.
Ah yes, the hypocrite scummer emerges... when in doubt, just shoot the messenger. The truth must hurt.

If you can't address the points or at least attempt to discuss them, then take a hike.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
menai_dogs said:
well done (applause).... dragons supporters cant think of anything else but the 38 year excuse.
Its not an excuse... its a FACT. And by the way, I'm pretty sure close to dozen reasons have been posted over time. I guess thats more than what you can count on both hands.

menai_dogs

Juniors
Willow said:
Its not an excuse... its a FACT. And by the way, I'm pretty sure close to dozen reasons have been posted over time. I guess thats more than what you can count on both hands.

ok smart *ss... tell me the other ones than???

dont be cut because u guys had to merge...

menai_dogs

Juniors
Willow said:
Ah yes, the hypocrite scummer emerges... when in doubt, just shoot the messenger. The truth must hurt.

If you can't address the points or at least attempt to discuss them, then take a hike.

tell me what nathan brown has done for his team apart from slap his side around like a bunch of b*tches???

ur board is dumb. atleast we got rid of our crappy coaches. what r uz doing with urs. using him for decoration???

and tell me, whats ur half back done for ur team, atleast kimmorley can produce results. stick dykes and kimmorley on ur side, get rid of that f*g barret and ull see the difference.

and also, apart from 38 years and won f*ck all, what else can u guys discuss, nothing.....

losers....

Slippery Morris

First Grade
Your right Menai. We should get Chris Anderson. Sharks got him when he was an International coach and now he is Goooooooone from the game. Not even he could help you guys. Kimmorley, yeah right. So if he plays bad he can blame the forwards. Don't need a guy who is good at throwing intercepts.

Browny is doing fine. Where did Sharks finish last year?

Browny finished 5th and that was without Baz, Bailey and Gaz for most of the season. How many injuries to players who are internationals did the Sharks have?

Willow

Assistant Moderator
menai_dogs said:
ok smart *ss... tell me the other ones than???

dont be cut because u guys had to merge...
FMD, I should know better than to enter into a a piss weak argument with a scummer kid. When do the school holidays finish? ](*,)

There is a summary of the Scum's greatest hits throughout this thread Sherlock.

gregstar

Referee
menai_dogs said:
tell me what nathan brown has done for his team apart from slap his side around like a bunch of b*tches???
last year the team finished higher than any other season since forming the joint venture - not too shabby.

menai_dogs said:
ur board is dumb. atleast we got rid of our crappy coaches. what r uz doing with urs. using him for decoration???
we've won the same amount of games as you - better axe raper.

menai_dogs said:
and tell me, whats ur half back done for ur team, atleast kimmorley can produce results. stick dykes and kimmorley on ur side, get rid of that f*g barret and ull see the difference.
oh yeah, kimmorely's gone gangbusers over the last month hasn't he? who's dykes?

menai_dogs said:
and also, apart from 38 years and won f*ck all, what else can u guys discuss, nothing.....

losers....
you've just kicked an own-goal again brainy act - you really shouldn't call any other club losers.

brown has been more successful in nrl first grade than raper - if brown's that bad, hows stuart raper going?

menai_dogs

Juniors
gregstar said:
last year the team finished higher than any other season since forming the joint venture - not too shabby.

we've won the same amount of games as you - better axe raper.

oh yeah, kimmorely's gone gangbusers over the last month hasn't he? who's dykes?

you've just kicked an own-goal again brainy act - you really shouldn't call any other club losers.

brown has been more successful in nrl first grade than raper - if brown's that bad, hows stuart raper going?

like ive said a million times, for a team with that calibar, u guys should be number one contenders...

dont feel ashamed...

gregstar

Referee
menai_dogs said:
like ive said a million times, for a team with that calibar, u guys should be number one contenders...

dont feel ashamed...
"calibar"? LOL!

knob! how often over the last 4 seasons, has the team of that "calibar" been on the field to build up continuity?

Slippery Morris

First Grade
menai_dogs said:

dont feel ashamed...

When we have the calibar of players on the park we definatley play and are No.1 contenders. Key word is "WHEN". Hardly have them on the park long enough to be contenders............

Alan Shore

First Grade
Now why are these "calibre" players never on the paddock?

What is it with the Dragqueens and overrated injured hacks?

Wobbygong

First Grade
I heard a classic on the scum forum, one of their nimrods stated:

"We are the most unattractive club in the NRL"

Well derr einstein, everybody you've chased over the last couple of years with the exception of Vagana (overpaid by a about 300k per season) has told your club to go and get farked.

Mason, Firman, Thurstan, Riddell, Webb and about 10 others. Gee and I thought Canberra were an unattractive proposition.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
OK. Well I think the average IQ of forum discussions has taken enough of a beating for the day.
Menai Dogs, I'm sure there's a few parked cars for you to chase - rack off now.
Same applies to you Tama. Have a nice day.

Locking this thread so others can get back to talking footy.

Status
Not open for further replies.