What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A question.

Dog-E

Juniors
Nahhh, we're just on the "Lock up your Trophies tour..." :D

The Roosters forgot to lock theirs up properly & just look what happened!...Some dodgy Penrith buggers nipped in one stormy night - and PINCHED it!!...And now we've got it - "No questions asked Guv'nor!" ;-)

And too bad - With the retirement of Senior Chief Inspector Freddie - They'll NEVER get it back now!! :lol: :lol:

God-King Dean

Immortal
Dog-E said:
The Roosters forgot to lock theirs up properly & just look what happened!...Some dodgy Penrith buggers nipped in one stormy night - and PINCHED it!!...And now we've got it

Nah, you rolled them for it :roll:

Dog-E

Juniors
Immortal said:
Dog-E said:
The Roosters forgot to lock theirs up properly & just look what happened!...Some dodgy Penrith buggers nipped in one stormy night - and PINCHED it!!...And now we've got it

Oh? Then come take it off us why don't you Mister St George policeman! U shouldn't be scared of us - it's not like we're Brisbane or Melbourne, hey!?! :lol:

God-King Dean

Immortal
Dog-E said:
Immortal said:
Dog-E said:

Oh? Then come take it off us why don't you Mister St George policeman! U shouldn't be scared of us - it's not like we're Brisbane or Melbourne, hey!?! :lol:

Did you just challenge? :?

Anyway, I'm referring to your 'dodgy Penrith buggers' pinching the premiership, so I said you rolled them for it. Simple

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I thought the good Penrith blookes pinched it off the dodgy Rooster effwits....

Dog-E

Juniors
Ahhhh so pedantic! :lol:

Look - They were just keeping it warm for us anyway!

And no, that wasn't a 'challenge' - merely a thinly-veiled pointer to the fact that St George couldn't win a Grand Final nowadays if your lives depended on it!

Not too thinly veiled I see - for you, however!... #-o

Let me spell it out a bit clearer....

And a one and a two and a three....(Sing along if u know the words!!)

"St George can't play! St George can't play! St' George can't play ohhhh St. George can't play!!!" Second verse, same as the first! "St. george can't play! St. George can't play!....aaaaand so on & so forth!"

Alfie Langer...Footballing genius, Queensland hero, wordsmith extraordinaire, and erstwhile philosopher & psychic...all in the one tiny package!!! :lol:

God-King Dean

Immortal
Dog-E said:
Ahhhh so pedantic! :lol:

Look - They were just keeping it warm for us anyway!

And no, that wasn't a 'challenge' - merely a thinly-veiled pointer to the fact that St George couldn't win a Grand Final nowadays if your lives depended on it!

Not too thinly veiled I see - for you, however!... #-o

Let me spell it out a bit clearer....

And a one and a two and a three....(Sing along if u know the words!!)

"St George can't play! St George can't play! St' George can't play ohhhh St. George can't play!!!" Second verse, same as the first! "St. george can't play! St. George can't play!....aaaaand so on & so forth!"

Alfie Langer...Footballing genius, Queensland hero, wordsmith extraordinaire, and erstwhile philosopher & psychic...all in the one tiny package!!! :lol:

St George 15 Premierships, 3 Immortals, world record for most number of consecutive premierships by a an elite team. Nah, no way St George could win a premiership :lol: Dumbass

Dog-E

Juniors
Again you miss the pertinent word int he whole shebang - N O W A D A Y S.

1979 sucka!!..Ring a bell?? Ding dong! :?:

I'll give u a hint - Happy Silver Anniversary! :p

I'm sure the St. George side of the 50's & 60's was fantastic!...but can you see how irrelevant this is to what's being talked about here? I can see why you cling to things you've read about in the history books though! ;-)

But personally - I'm FAR more interested in 1985, 1992, 1993 & 1999! :clap:

"Ding-dong!...Who's there?...Abysmal failure!"
:p

Hmmm, at least it didn't go "Ring Ring!"....it might've been Mark Gasnier!! :shock:

Dumbass?...Now that's patently unfair - Because I have a funny feeling my arse's IQ would be hovering somewhere around your own actual IQ - and with a keener sense of humour what's more! :lol:

Now let's not get into the name calling!....I have an extensive vocabulary of insults I don't wish to waste on the likes of you - Let's play NICE now, eh!?? Don't go & break a nail now darling! :mrgreen:

God-King Dean

Immortal
Do you know why Roosters fans are generally disliked? Arrogance. Now tell em how you are any different? Dragons couldn't win it nowadays. Are you saying it's physically impossible for Dragons to make the GF & get more points then the other team. You keep proving post by post how dumb you are, & I bet other respectable Dogs supporters who don't gloat like wankers are just cringing at the things you say. You are making your club look bad, congratulations

Dog-E

Juniors
Immortal said:
Do you know why Roosters fans are generally disliked? Arrogance. Now tell em how you are any different? Dragons couldn't win it nowadays. Are you saying it's physically impossible for Dragons to make the GF & get more points then the other team. You keep proving post by post how dumb you are, & I bet other respectable Dogs supporters who don't gloat like wankers are just cringing at the things you say. You are making your club look bad, congratulations

Mate, get a grip you hysterical skirt!!!...If u are fair dinkum there, then I'm sorry, but U are a deadset BELL-END!...With the sense of humour of a mouldy potato! And all the charm & social grace of a pubic louse!

Sport is about, what!??...Fairy claps & cucumber sandwiches!??..No - its about RIVALRY! So as one of your own once said - FIRE UP!!...Display some passion son - not just put up the white flag with yoru puerile insults!...Surely u can do better than THAT!??!

You confuse CHEEK with ARROGANCE...I - above - was mostly JOKING!...But it's clear you were and are - DEADLY serious!...And have somehow become mortally offended at all of this. Get a grip! :roll:

Otherwise your existence must be VERY VERY dull indeed otherwise - i don't even know you from a piece of poop - but I actually feel sorry for you! :(

Jimbo

Immortal
Immortal said:
St George 15 Premierships, 3 Immortals, world record for most number of consecutive premierships by a an elite team.

And now dead :D

Nah, no way St George could win a premiership :lol: Dumbass

Not anymore, they can't!! :lol:

Penrith- Lock up your cars tour

dragons-Forfeight tour (as all their players will be out injured)

Newcastle-The artificial insemnation tour.(stop them from inbreeding)

Bulldogs-Wall street tour

Souths- In search of the dentist tour

Cronulla -Star Trek Tour -The search for the NRL cup

Latest posts