What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A question.

Dog-E

Juniors
Southernsaint said:
Dog-E said:
1979 sucka!!..Ring a bell?? Ding dong! :?:

Yes it does. We beat C*nterbury...Sucka!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

yes! WELL DONE!!....Go STRAIGHT to the TOP of your Kindergarten!

Now, explain to the rest of us lucid folk - what are the :lol: :lol: :lol: 's for???

:?

God-King Dean

Immortal
Dog-E said:
Immortal said:
Do you know why Roosters fans are generally disliked? Arrogance. Now tell em how you are any different? Dragons couldn't win it nowadays. Are you saying it's physically impossible for Dragons to make the GF & get more points then the other team. You keep proving post by post how dumb you are, & I bet other respectable Dogs supporters who don't gloat like wankers are just cringing at the things you say. You are making your club look bad, congratulations

Mate, get a grip you hysterical skirt!!!...If u are fair dinkum there, then I'm sorry, but U are a deadset BELL-END!...With the sense of humour of a mouldy potato! And all the charm & social grace of a pubic louse!

Sport is about, what!??...Fairy claps & cucumber sandwiches!??..No - its about RIVALRY! So as one of your own once said - FIRE UP!!...Display some passion son - not just put up the white flag with yoru puerile insults!...Surely u can do better than THAT!??!

You confuse CHEEK with ARROGANCE...I - above - was mostly JOKING!...But it's clear you were and are - DEADLY serious!...And have somehow become mortally offended at all of this. Get a grip! :roll:

Otherwise your existence must be VERY VERY dull indeed otherwise - i don't even know you from a piece of poop - but I actually feel sorry for you! :(

Oh struck a nerve did I? Seems you joke in just about every post, now that's arrogant

God-King Dean

Immortal
Gee Sgarks fans really seemt o know where to put their foot. The St George cabinet seems pretty full. Any way according to you, you've had a 32 head start & still won f*ck all :lol:

Looking forward to 2007 chants?
"40 years, 2 cities & won f*ck all
Central Coast Sharkies, Sharkies"

Glen

Bench
Roosters Grim Reaper said:
Penrith- Lock up your cars tour

dragons-Forfeight tour (as all their players will be out injured)

Newcastle-The artificial insemnation tour.(stop them from inbreeding)

Bulldogs-Wall street tour

Souths- In search of the dentist tour

Cronulla -Star Trek Tour -The search for the NRL cup
The Roosters Grim Reaper "I'm not even remotely funny or clever but hey, at least I try" tour

Latest posts